The Ashes, Second Test Australia v England @ The Adelaide Oval d/n 16-20 December

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Stokes should just barrage his way to fifty now, as his teammates are not going to provide any resistance whatsoever, and he'll at least achieve some personal success.
I think having a tonk against a fired up Starc is probably harder than having a tonk of the English bowlers after they've bowled 25 overs each and are fried.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except the Giants are liked, maybe? When I moved to Bathurst there might have been 100 afl fans across the town across all the afl clubs. I know heaps of Giants fans here now. I dare say the same is happening in other areas where they’ve made inroads to try and foster satellite clubs etc.

Just because something isn’t happening at breakneck speed doesn’t mean it isn’t happening.

Yes Indians care about the ipl and there is a hell of a lot of them. No one else does though and it’s that precise attitude of ‘what India thinks matters more than everyone else’ is precisely why so much cricket is mediocre these days

Don't penalize the IPL for being immediately successful, while other ventures are still lying about attendance's after a decade.

Bbl isn't crap because of IPL - it's because ca doesn't bite bullet & make it a priority. Going back in time to domestic t20 competition isn't going to happen, but it's laughable that some would suggest such a backwards solution.

Ppl who are uncomfortable with change don't have the game's best interests at heart either..

Remove this Banner Ad

The Ashes, Second Test Australia v England @ The Adelaide Oval d/n 16-20 December

Back