Universal Love The Billy Hartung Bandwagon thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hartung believed he belonged and was devastated in 2015. His opportunity was missed and he never truly recovered. Lacked desperation and aggression.

The north delisting was justification for a player who was always a downhill skier that lacked hardness and talent going the other way. Selfish comes to mind for Billy and he will not be remembered. May be drafted by Bolton ...

KOLOKOTRONIS

North getting Polec imo. A North mate tied up with AFL Tas is convinced they have Gaff sorted as well. Add academy prospect Tarryn Thomas who is a massive talent and Billy was going to feel the squeeze.

GCS should rookie him.

(Not convinced they have Gaff)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if he thought he was better than he was I wish him the best of luck. It’s a tough competition and the majority of the players are arrogant to a degree, it’s what gives them an edge mentally over players in lesser leagues. Look at US sports.

Even if he thought he was better than he was I wish him the best of luck. It’s a tough competition and the majority of the players are arrogant to a degree, it’s what gives them an edge mentally over players in lesser leagues. Look at US sports.
Confidence in your ability is required.

But, listening to coaches on how to improve is more important.

Haven't followed Norf much last few months so was surprised to read he as been delisted and indeed on the outer recently.
Seemed to be a lot of buzz about him in the first few rounds and thought he had turned the corner.

Sad if the post about a family member having a run in with a staff member is true.

Saw Josh Williams was cut as well. Is he worth a rookie spot somewhere ? What is his dad like ?

Haven't followed Norf much last few months so was surprised to read he as been delisted and indeed on the outer recently.
Seemed to be a lot of buzz about him in the first few rounds and thought he had turned the corner.

Sad if the post about a family member having a run in with a staff member is true.

Saw Josh Williams was cut as well. Is he worth a rookie spot somewhere ? What is his dad like ?

A lot of buzz = he was at about his usual level of output, which for us earned him whipping boy status but for Norf meant a B&F contender.

yea i noticed he was very demanding when he was at the hawks too, had an attitude on him especially around the coaches at training, too bad he couldnt handle a contact sport, i reckon he'd make a fine netballer or soccer player...
Track and field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back