Universal Love The Billy Hartung Bandwagon thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeing fans of a club lament the loss of a player like Hartung was what I needed today. After being frustrated all day at ticketek - I needed to be reminded of what true misfortune is. Thanks, Norf fans.

Maybe a bit of latent racism here. If his name was Zachary Merrett rather than Billy Hartung he would still be on our list.
GilPender is that you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours floating around about Billy having a run in with a NMFC official a couple of months back and his papers being stamped basically after that.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
I can't believe that - never showed one ounce of the courage of his convictions on the field - why the hell would he do it behind closed doors?

Shit footballer - I'm surprised the shitboners didn't offer him 5 mill over 3 years with an option.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rumours floating around about Billy having a run in with a NMFC official a couple of months back and his papers being stamped basically after that.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

yea i noticed he was very demanding when he was at the hawks too, had an attitude on him especially around the coaches at training, too bad he couldnt handle a contact sport, i reckon he'd make a fine netballer or soccer player...

yea i noticed he was very demanding when he was at the hawks too, had an attitude on him especially around the coaches at training, too bad he couldnt handle a contact sport, i reckon he'd make a fine netballer or soccer player...

Harsh...netballers don't mind a bit of contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back