Preview The breakout man

Remove this Banner Ad

I think a few players are in line to possibly breakout this season but the breakout season I would like to see would be for our forward line as a whole.

pcchm.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Joe will have a fantastic year and establish him as a very good player kicking 50 goals but this wouldn't exactly come from no where.

for me, I'm going Dalgleish - silky player and very quick if might release a Dempsey to a wing.. win win

An Interesting question would be ; What player having a breakout season is most important to the side.

For me it'd be Hurley, he is going to have a shit load of responsibility on him to kick goals and his due to as well, I think with him fit and kicking goals will straighten our forward line up massively.

I think Joe will have a fantastic year and establish him as a very good player kicking 50 goals but this wouldn't exactly come from no where.

for me, I'm going Dalgleish - silky player and very quick if might release a Dempsey to a wing.. win win

Would rather have Dalgleish in the midfield. Seems to have more midfield nous than Dempsey, who is part of a top 3 HB line in the country

An Interesting question would be ; What player having a breakout season is most important to the side.

For me it'd be Hurley, he is going to have a shit load of responsibility on him to kick goals and his due to as well, I think with him fit and kicking goals will straighten our forward line up massively.

This is a good question.

I'd say maybe Baguley, Hurley/Daniher and a young midfielder like Heppell or Kav.

If we're aiming for a flag we need improvement all across the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview The breakout man

Remove this Banner Ad

Back