Preview The breakout man

Remove this Banner Ad

Would rather have Dalgleish in the midfield. Seems to have more midfield nous than Dempsey, who is part of a top 3 HB line in the country

Yeah after watching his short highlight reel him in the midfield or the wing is probably better suited, if he can get in on the outside and use that pace of his he will be super dangerous.

Yeah after watching his short highlight reel him in the midfield or the wing is probably better suited, if he can get in on the outside and use that pace of his he will be super dangerous.

I think the few times I've seen him live it seems he knows his way around a pack so I think he'd be good in there

Hurley or Melksham, Hurley looked like he would have this year if it wasn't for injuries.

Melksham had a really good season and could tear it apart next year.

Guys like Kavanagh and Browne are borderline, that 22 - 25 listed players who could consolidate there place in the best 21.

Daniher is a sound enough option for this award.

As mentioned, I think David Myers could be THAT man. Is probably in that 12 - 20 listed player (6th best midfielder right now) and rise up to become one of our mainstays. The sky really is the limit for my once favorite whipping boy.

Melksham did not break out this year. He just actually improved and played good footy towards the end while most dropped off.

He could certainly break out next year, as could Myers.

wait, what?

Melksham went from someone wanted dropped most weeks in 2012 to finishing in the top 5 in the Club B&F.

The epitome of 'breaking out' I would have though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt Hibberd was our breakout man in 2013

I think it will be Zaharakis going to some new levels even though hes already won a B&F, really it needs to be Hurley. I still think Carlisle will go to new levels again.

Zaharakis, Melksham, Hurley, Carlilse, Myers the big 5 for me.

Kavanagh = next Chris Judd

I see Kav more as a Dal Santo type, clean and efficient rather than the bursting through packs Judd type

wait, what?

Melksham went from someone wanted dropped most weeks in 2012 to finishing in the top 5 in the Club B&F.

The epitome of 'breaking out' I would have though!

Considering he was middle of the road for the first half of the year and wouldn't have polled that well, to come back to make the top 5 at the club is pretty ****ing extraordinary. If he'd played the way he did in the second half for the whole year he'd have won it.

If Hurley has a break out season then we are in serious flag contention. As long as there is no Howlettesk back sliding of course...
Reason being is that you cannot simply call Hurley staying on the track a break out season. A break out season for him would have to be 60 goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview The breakout man

Remove this Banner Ad

Back