The caption thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Missed it by this much!

Judd: Look at me Dean, ....I'm a lobster, I'm a lobster.........yeah, look Coxy, a lobster.......

Look at my lobster hands...................

it's in the form of a pincer you d1ck

Cox: You're a loon

:eek:

:eek: Pat head and back away slowly....

139090.jpg

Judd: I'm THIS close to making an obscene reference to you surname.

Hey, you got something stuck in your teeth... no no no the other side.. there, it looks like the arm of a small child.

That is outstanding. Love it. More please OOgooMan. :thumbsu::D:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

139090.jpg

Judd: "I am Chris Judd..... and you are Dean Cox..... and we are friends"

Cox: "yeh umm ok, thats nice juddy, but can u stop stroking my chin now, seriously mate i thought u would've left that whole chin stroking thing behind when u left perth..."

Judd: "capital 'C'... 'h'... 'r'.."

Cox: "ummm.. ok...i might go this way... i spose its true that no one will ever know ur secret juddy..:rolleyes:"

BUMP!

CarrotsCheap.jpg

Amid growing speculation on online forums that at best he represents 'trade bait' come seaons end, reigning Carlton Best & Fairest and lifelong Carlton supporter Andrew Carazzo has priced himself for a very long future at the rapidly improving Carlton Football Club.

In an interview today Carazzo said "I have been a passionate supporter of the Carlton Football Club for as long as I can remember, winning the Best and Fairest last year was like a childhood dream come true. There is just no pleasing some of these armchair experts who have probably never even kicked a football in their lives. This oughta stick it up them! I love this club more than anyone of them will ever understand and I'm here for the long haul, no matter what I have to do to stay!"

CarrotsCheap.jpg

Yes! Terry Wallace just signed me to a two year deal! Jordan McMahon and now Andrew Carrazo, they are unstoppable!

CarrotsCheap.jpg

Andrew Carrazo celebrated today for winning the David Teague Award for the worst Carlton player in the year. With the prize he won a thousand dollars. "It's a real honour being up there with the greats like Callum Chambers, Cain Ackland and Digby Morrell."

Remove this Banner Ad

The caption thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back