The caption thread

Remove this Banner Ad

bombball-1.jpg

Re: KPP talent everywhere...

Is that hamill before he went bad or livingston in the '4'?
That's Daryl Wakelin in a Port guernsey, so it has to be Livingston.

Port traded pick four to St Kilda for Wakelin.

Number 31 for Port is one of my favourite former Carlton players who wasn't ever a big name or star.

I have to tell you TG - the problem you have with me suggests you have a REAL PROBLEM

You dog me like a psycho but I will not go away :eek: - I will be like my little man in the crowd (my version of where's Wally) and You too will be brought to judgement oh judgemental one/brother in Carlton lol :D

Your other problem is that you cannot hurt me as like most - I do not rate you at all :)

I have to tell you TG - the problem you have with me suggests you have a REAL PROBLEM

You dog me like a psycho but I will not go away :eek: - I will be like my little man in the crowd (my version of where's Wally) and You too will be brought to judgement oh judgemental one/brother in Carlton lol :D

Your other problem is that you cannot hurt me as like most - I do not rate you at all :)
:rolleyes:

If you were actually funny like C4 or even thylacine at a stretch, I wouldn't quote you.

Humour can't be forced.

:rolleyes:

If you were actually funny like C4 or even thylacine at a stretch, I wouldn't quote you.

Humour can't be forced.

I have a new name for you pal - from henceforth you shall be known as The Judge.

You have made it clear you have a problem with me on a few occasions on these 'light-hearted' threads. I suggest you STFU or else join an exclusive club like the Melbourne Club where you might get a say in who can belong/reply etc. In football debate you can take the crap out of me if you think I am way off the mark but your superior attitude in thinking you can judge others humour suggests you are indeed the sad little individual. Is your aim to have only those you appreciate post on this board?

No apology expected, none wanted :thumbsdown:

judge-judy-400ds06201.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
_41837134_boxing300.jpg

I don't care.
You've gotta go when you've gotta go

New4Jump.jpg

No, not a feeling
After the Herald Sun published a picture of Carlton's 4 new draftees jumping in the air at Visy Park this week, major sponsor Hyundai is unimpressed with the likeness to rival car manufacturer Toyota's well-known 'Oh what a feeling' campaign.

"People need to be more aware" said Tiffanny Junee, Manager Corporate Communications and Media for Hyundai Motor Company Australia, "from a PR perspective for Hyundai, this is not dissimilar to when Jay Shultz was pulled over for drink driving while TAC were Richmond's major sponsor".

Carlton, with its strut back following its recent 'They know we are coming' membership 2009 campaign didn't seem as concerned. "A car manufacturer wasn't big enough for us. So we got a country," Carlton media manager Ian Coutts said last night.

President Stephen Kernehan was even more succinct in responding to media enquiry: "We are Carlton, **** the rest".

New4Jump.jpg

No, not a feeling
After the Herald Sun published a picture of Carlton's 4 new draftees jumping in the air at Visy Park this week, major sponsor Hyundai is unimpressed with the likeness to rival car manufacturer Toyota's well-known 'Oh what a feeling' campaign.

"People need to be more aware" said Tiffanny Junee, Manager Corporate Communications and Media for Hyundai Motor Company Australia, "from a PR perspective for Hyundai, this is not dissimilar to when Jay Shultz was pulled over for drink driving while TAC were Richmond's major sponsor".

Carlton, with its strut back following its recent 'They know we are coming' membership 2009 campaign didn't seem as concerned. "A car manufacturer wasn't big enough for us. So we got a country," Carlton media manager Ian Coutts said last night.

President Stephen Kernehan was even more succinct in responding to media enquiry: "We are Carlton, **** the rest".

That's going straight to the Gold HOF. :thumbsu::D:thumbsu:

New4Jump.jpg

No, not a feeling

Maybe Hyundai think we are in the NRL if they do not want our boys jumping/flying at all this year :rolleyes:

New4Jump.jpg

No, not a feeling

WTF??? :eek::eek::eek:

Do Hyundai think they are the President or something? Only a lunatic would take notice or even act on players jumping in the air.

Do Hyundai feel the same way about Carlton players not driving there cars?

Do Hyundai think they are the President or something? Only a lunatic would take notice or even act on players jumping in the air.

Stop it! ;)

I would have thought that someone who pledges their allegiance to one of The Three Stooges would not need to be told when satire is at play...this is the Caption thread ie. everything but the picture is made up by the poster, admittedly I used real names and actual/amended quotes, but please...in reality this picture appeared the the HUN today with this caption:

Carlton showed off its 2008 draft picks yesterday, from left, Rhys O'Keefe, Chris Yarran, Caleb Tiller and Mitch Robinson. Picture: Peter Ward

REALLY takes the fun out of it when you have to start explaining....

Remove this Banner Ad

The caption thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back