Roast The Chronicles of Alan Richardson - Part II - Richo Resigns (16/07)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me it's not possible. Tell me that I'm wrong in thinking it could happen.
My motto jwikked is never say never....have worn way too many omlettes on my face over the years.

It's just that IMO....it's extremely unlikely.

Are you sure you weren't talking to the Wong Fook Hing feller?

View attachment 555708
Check out the Fook Hing in Aspendale. It's where we'll snare Shiel. His local Chinese. Failing that, the Phuc Dat in Springvale. Best butcher shop in town. Great place to cut a deal. Ok. I'll let myself out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No I'm not copping that. I was very civil I skipped over one question and your response is I failed basic English.

I'm sorry but this shit has to stop on here. The abuse is completely un****ing unwarranted. This place is going to be completely ****ed if every part of the conversation on here is going to be trying to rip shreds off other posters. If you're going to continue with that tone and approach then you can simply **** right off. I'm sorry fly but I'm not going to cop it.

But the answer to your question no. And by the way your response isn't close at all to what the club has planned. They genuinely think richo is a great coach and just needs 3 players plus 3 assistants to make finals. If he doesn't well he's gone. The problem is by their own admission they won't get all those players and the things they need to fix will take longer than an off-season to fix. They will eventually go with an unproven coach despite themselves stating the unproven coach is the wrong way to go.

It's not a work in progress and hold and see on richo. It's he's the guy. He needs help.. 2018 was just a one off.

Now you're part about it just being a 12 month delay is completely minimising the situation and not taking into account the effect it will have on the club. From both a list management perspective that will have further reaching consequences and also the immediate financial performance of the club.

So you say it's at a minimum 12 months. My argument is it's atleast 24 months now. More than likely 36 months. You look at the list and tell me who's out of their prime by then.
By all means, not saying it's the right decision, just saying it's what it seems like they're doing and it's still an OK decision in the grand scheme of things.

Club endures no matter what happens at this juncture.

Then perhaps answer a question before asking one, instead of coming off as entitled to a response.

Because then you get a condescending response.

Last edited:
No it was the tone and approach. If we want a forum where we treat each other like felllw supporters then the bitchy attacking snarkiness has to stop.

The basic level of communication has to start with mutual respect.

Telling someone to man up on top of that. Yeah **** off.
Why? Because he asked a question and instead of answering you turned it on him. Not the first time either.

He called you out. Man up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back