Roast The Chronicles of Alan Richardson - Part II - Richo Resigns (16/07)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3aw talking Richo right now
-Rumblings from the locker room from players.
-Bassat’s non definitive statement about Richo for next year.
-BTs comment about Richo being toast if Roo went on the board.

Basically nothing new.

After the break
-Lloyd drawing possible parallels between the bad feeling at the WB best and fairest, after which Mc Cartney was fired... ours still to happen
-Caro, the elephant in the room with Letch wanting a CEOs position. Also Finnis under a little pressure but should be ok for next year.
-Caro believing Letch when he came out and definitively said Richo would be coaching next year...although from my recollection this was before he was part of the review
- Lots of discussion re Rattens position in all of this esp if we have a terrible start to the year.

To be frank, I think they’re getting all their info off this thread and from Beva’s opinion, which they played.

Last edited:
I haven't read any of this argument, but goddamn that is some impressive multiquoting.
i was over at the Disco, drifted off to watching metal milling youtube vids (ThisOldTony is a pearler), but I thouroughly agree dwarf best use of the multi-quote I've seen, there should be a BF award for that

I agree, give me all the badges in existence to be a badge god plz.

Mitch Duncan had a mare last night but he is a very good player. He is better than Neal-Bullen and Tyson.

That's probably fair, Neil Bullen looks like he'll be a gun but I might have jumped early.

If we wouldve actually hit targets with our disposal we mightve been pushing for the 8

That's true but you have to be one of the best defensive sides in the comp to be winning games only scoring 20 times per game. Once the ball passes the centre, it just becomes shambolic, st kilda works much harder to score than better sides do. And if you analysed it I wouldn't be surprised if most scoring attempts were from difficult places.

Nice to see the harmony on the board taking affect!....
Seems to be no matter how hard we all try, this travesty of a club
with it's polarizing factions makes us turn on each other again!

I blame Richo!
Lolz

Nice to see the harmony on the board taking affect!....
Seems to be no matter how hard we all try, this travesty of a club
with it's polarizing factions makes us turn on each other again!

I blame Richo!
Thats not right
What would you know ;)

Sorry, Bloody Richo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching GWS and Melbourne is downright depressing!
Young players playing with confidence and grit, whereas ours, apart from Gresh and Long, are stifled and devoid of confidence.

Can’t blame them from wanting out!!
So do I .

BTW whose kid on here is in love with Phil Davis? Can definitely join that fan club.

Young players playing with confidence and grit, whereas ours, apart from Gresh and Long, are stifled and devoid of confidence.

Can’t blame them from wanting out!!
So do I
No way Saintanne

We'd want two 1st rounders for you!

Regarding young players.....I can't help but continually think that 2 of our arguably best games of the season were with our youngest side for many many years...against the Tiges and W/coast from memory.

No way Saintanne

We'd want two 1st rounders for you!

Trust me, she’s only worth one. Watches from behind the couch or from the corridors of Etihad when the going gets tough. No big match temperament ;):D

Kidding, Saintanne

Trust me, she’s only worth one. Watches from behind the couch or from the corridors of Etihad when the going gets tough. No big match temperament ;):D

Kidding, Saintanne

Yeah, constantly fading out of games....

I’ll take up Recruiting and coaching instead.

Never mind the “good bloke” approach we’ve currently adopted. It’ll be all about looks.

Phil Davis types and bring back Lenny!

I think chances are Richo stays on just to be the face of the coaching staff. In reality he will be "coaching" from the boundary line again and Ratten will be the actual shot caller in the box.
Hopefully that boundary line won't be at the same ground we're playing at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back