Roast The Chronicles of Alan Richardson - Part II - Richo Resigns (16/07)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
cm694.jpg

We had the lawyer replace trout.
Rats and Lade are coming in with an analyst.
Does that mean we have 1 more coaching position to fill?
Yes!
And we are all hoping like f#ck that it is Mitchell!

Knowing our luck it will be Neeld!

I’m so inspired by Richo! I’m pumped for next year, he is going to get us pumped for next year! I’m excited to see his passion for next year!

The last man standing, the man who is the king of the AFL..

- No Interview for the job
- Signed two more years 1 year early
- Still coaching into 2019 with one of the worst coaching records
- Really strong game plane and communication

I mean, he is goals, we should all follow his lead in life!

All hail King Richo

Will struggle to get a big fish when we have Richo as Coach, watch the video of his speech at the B&F and then imagine him selling the club to the likes of Shiel or Kelly ect. Is not up to the job of main man at a AFL club

Will struggle to get a big fish when we have Richo as Coach, watch the video of his speech at the B&F and then imagine him selling the club to the likes of Shiel or Kelly ect. Is not up to the job of main man at a AFL club
Was just thinking the same thing, really hard to sell the future of the club when you have an absolute cabbage at the top who everyone knows is about to get the sack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In order for the club to move forward this spud needs to go. At the moment we are treading water by sitting on an inevitable decision that will ultimately be made in the next 12 months anyway. Just get rid of him ffs

Well its not going to happen so I get confused why people keep saying it. Surely those who don't rate him now need to hope they are wrong.

Was just thinking the same thing, really hard to sell the future of the club when you have an absolute cabbage at the top who everyone knows is about to get the sack.

Yeah Shiel - definitely choose Essendon over us because Worsfold is so much more successful than Richo!!!

Worsfold @ 40% over the last 4 years.

Richo @ 38%

Bolton @ 28%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back