Preview The Club Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

God seeing all those kids and the thought of having an almost full team of father-sons got me excited (no pedo).

Nick Daicos is the one I'm waiting for. Even if he has hafl his dad's talent, he'll be a superstar. Craig Kelly's boys should be ready soon too. Then when all last night's kids are halfway through their career's, Nathan's boys will be coming through.

omg omg omg omg omg omg

God seeing all those kids and the thought of having an almost full team of father-sons got me excited (no pedo).

Nick Daicos is the one I'm waiting for. Even if he has hafl his dad's talent, he'll be a superstar. Craig Kelly's boys should be ready soon too. Then when all last night's kids are halfway through their career's, Nathan's boys will be coming through.

omg omg omg omg omg omg

He was pretty adamant he wouldn't be sporting his old mans mullet!
If a couple of those lads end up getting drafted one day replaying that will make for some funny viewing.

He was pretty adamant he wouldn't be sporting his old mans mullet!
If a couple of those lads end up getting drafted one day replaying that will make for some funny viewing.

Going to be AMAZING to hear the names, Brown, Daicos, Kelly, Richardson, Prestigiacomo, Buckley again but this time all in one team.

Man I can't wait.

fake edit: I'm aware we hear Brown and Buckley now, but they don't mean the same as they will in 10 years time or so.

Tonight on The Club

There’s more to Collingwood’s 220 game premiership ruckman Darren Jollythan first meets the eye, as we find out on tonight’s episode of The Club

Apart from winning two premierships, Jolly has played at three different clubs over the past decade and is a devoted family man, making him a wise old head around the Westpac Centre.

Tonight, we follow Jolly and his daughters as they prepare for last Saturday night’s clash with Geelong.

In the studio, young gun Alex Fasolo stops by to chat about his eventful start to his AFL career that has included a Grand Final appearance, a Rising Star nomination and a cult following among the fans.

The Club also pays tribute to the work done by the many women on staff at Collingwood ahead of the AFL’s celebration of Woman’s Round this weekend.

We’ll also see an artist paint a portrait of everyone’s favourite dashing defender Harry O'Brien

Tune in to FOX FOOTY (ch 504) at 9.30pm to watch the latest episode of The Club.

Isn't Fasolo out of contract too, as it's his second year?

Maybe he will also announce he's signed up.:cool:

Anyway, the first segment seems ok, with Jolly and his family, maybe some of the Jolly haters on here should watch just to discover he is a nice guy as well as the only capable ruckman we have at the club.;)

Anyway, the first segment seems ok, with Jolly and his family, maybe some of the Jolly haters on here should watch just to discover he is a nice guy as well as the only capable ruckman we have at the club.;)
Matty, don't start this argument in The Club discussion thread! ;)

When will it be up on Youtube?

When will it be up on Youtube?
They sometimes put it up within minutes of the show finishing, but sometimes it doesn't go up until the next day, just keep checking on the CTV channel, it will go up eventually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to be AMAZING to hear the names, Brown, Daicos, Kelly, Richardson, Prestigiacomo, Buckley again but this time all in one team.

Man I can't wait.

I was so chuffed to hear the Barham name again ... "if only he had half his dad's talent" and all that.

It only led to disappointment :(

Just got round to watching this weeks instalment. What a sad (but also uplifting) story regarding the archives fella. Particularly his wife's sentiments.

Follow the return of Andrew Krakouer and Brent Macaffer to the VFL on tonight’s episode of The Club.

Viewers will hear the final thoughts of the pair before they run out onto Bendigo’s Queen Elizabeth Oval for their first match since injuring their knees in February.

Watch Krakouer and Macaffer run their first time trial since surgery in episode thirteen of The Club in the media player above.

Guided by the club’s medical team, Krakouer and Macaffer have put in months of hard work to reach this point and document their emotions leading up to and following their comeback to senior football.

Key defender Lachlan Keeffe, a feature of Collingwood’s bright start to the season, will be in the studio to discuss his rehabilitation from season-ending knee surgery.

We also find out how Football and Coaching Strategist Rodney Eade fares when he has his heart checked by the National Heart Foundation and Dane Swan joins boxing mate Sam Soliman to explain to primary school students the importance of making the correct choices.

Also Geoff Walsh will be on to discuss the Swan incident.

Dane Swan joins boxing mate Sam Soliman to explain to primary school students the importance of making the correct choices.

Oh man how ironic is this???

Agree and He being a Total Tool who makes wrong Decisions. Reckon that will be Pulled

Dane Swan joins boxing mate Sam Soliman to explain to primary school students the importance of making the correct choices.

Oh man how ironic is this???
It was actually at a high school, he went to the school my brother goes to and aparantly he was very good and everyone loved him. Pretty funny a couple of days later he breaks a curfew haha.

Bump.

Bumping with some serious pride and goosebumps.

The segment tonight with Eddie was one of the most stirring, exciting, passionate, inspiring and comforting things I've seen. He truly bleeds black and white.

Just like us.

****ing love this club.

Carn the pies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview The Club Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back