Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I mean I just saw a meme video the other day where they showed the last minute of the Collingwood vs GWS prelim but then it quickly changed to the Sheed mark and goal. If that was my club, **** that, losing a GF like that would scar me and especially getting reminded about it all the time.
A premiership would 100% make up for it, but they haven't won it yet.
I'll take 1 flag with a game to watch forever and ever over losing 2 grandfinals and multiple prelims.

It really just depends on how they go on Saturday

Yeah I mean I just saw a meme video the other day where they showed the last minute of the Collingwood vs GWS prelim but then it quickly changed to the Sheed mark and goal. If that was my club, * that, losing a GF like that would scar me and especially getting reminded about it all the time.
A premiership would 100% make up for it, but they haven't won it yet.
I'll take 1 flag with a game to watch forever and ever over losing 2 grandfinals and multiple prelims.

It really just depends on how they go on Saturday
I never said I would take what Collingwood have done over us, but objectively they have been a better side than us in the last 5 years.

I never said I would take what Collingwood have done over us, but objectively they have been a better side than us in the last 5 years.
It’s also pertinent that they’ve been able to stay up while making hard calls on a coach, some fan favourite players and changing half the side from a Grand Final that they lost by a bee’s dick.

Not saying we need to go to those extremes, but labelling everyone who is dissatisfied with straight sets exits, the same old players and the same old mistakes as stupid and not true fans is pathetic.

It’s also pertinent that they’ve been able to stay up while making hard calls on a coach, some fan favourite players and changing half the side from a Grand Final that they lost by a bee’s dick.

Not saying we need to go to those extremes, but labelling everyone who is dissatisfied with straight sets exits, the same old players and the same old mistakes as stupid and not true fans is pathetic.
It's pure one eyed Melbourne rubbish, luckily the dogs stuck with the same coach and game style after their flag, worked wonders for them

We have been the best in the comp one season. 2020/22/23 we've been not even in the best 4 sides. Looking like we started peaking end of 2020 and are over the hill by early 22.

Stay up? We just ignoring 2021 totally now?

If this is real jesus christ

There's that

And he's also flogging this too

trainwreck GIF
Hot Mess Trainwreck GIF by GIPHY News

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's issued the invite: "Simon Goodwin will Present you this jumper in person if you want to come out and meet him."
At least the 2021 polo doesn't look like you have to meet goodwin :rainbow:

Me checking out of the last season to watch the womens team play with acutal spirit, determination and a want to be professional, to be the best. Well lead and a great group sticking by each other

(Before that people who don't like it point out why they don't like womens football. I'm just enjoying a team with no drama around it)

Me checking out of the last season to watch the womens team play with acutal spirit, determination and a want to be professional, to be the best. Well lead and a great group sticking by each other

(Before that people who don't like it point out why they don't like womens football. I'm just enjoying a team with no drama around it)
Genuinely fun team to watch.

Absolutely. Avoided losing any big stars to the expansion vultures because they genuinely enjoy playing together and have a great culture in the squad, play a fun style, coach tries new things and seems very humble.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back