Podcast The Crow Bar Podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

New Ep is up guys - Drummond joins the lads again as we break down our amazing win in the West along with Name that Crow, Potential Development, Neale-Dogs Flogs, Wank Bank and plenty more.

We even answer Allefgib's question regarding Dani vs Kylie.

http://www.spreaker.com/user/aflcrowcast

Thanks for listening - we really appreciate it.
Ask Drummond when he will be returning to BF now that the Crows have beaten the Eagles ;)

You beat me to the punch TrainRoo, I didn't even get a promo out. I will guarantee you a Richos Rant for next week, even if I have to deliberately sabotage his life to fuel the hatred.
making the most of exam revision mate!!!! keep it up though lads, real entertaining

Hi guys - this weeks ep is up and ready to roll. The Scottish Haggis joins us, as we recap the win over the Dees, endure a farcical Name That Crow, Neale Dogs Flogs, Wank Bank, a Carlton Preview and a whole lot more. Thanks for having a listen guys - we appreciate you giving us your time :thumbsu:
https://www.spreaker.com/user/aflcrowcast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't normally back in the use of the honesty system, but hell, you seem like a nice guy...

image.jpeg but this is a once off event, because I just woke up and am genuinely a bit disorientated right now.

I'll happily give raffle tickets for Last Drinks questions (funny ones preferred) Wank Bank nominations or even share a first world personal problem, to solve in our yet to debut segment - 'Life Coach Lewie' (yes - we are aware that the segment could be a train wreck). We love hearing from you guys and want the show to become more interactive, and we really appreciate everyone's comments and feedback.

Last edited:
I don't normally back in the use of the honesty system, but hell, you seem like a nice guy...

View attachment 263719 but this is a once off event, because I just woke up and am genuinely a bit disorientated right now.

I'll happily give raffle tickets for Last Drinks questions (funny ones preferred) Wank Bank nominations or even share a first world personal problem, to solve in our yet to debut segment - 'Life Coach Lewie' (yes - we are aware that the segment could be a train wreck). We love hearing from you guys and want the show to become more interactive, and we really appreciate everyone's comments and feedback.

Haha! Brilliant.

Hey Bigfooty,
The Crow Bar team are still going strong... although it's been a tough week.
check out the latest episode at www.crowbarpodcast.com
Let us know what you think, what needs to go and what you enjoy.
Cheers for the support!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back