Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't seen Ben Hur, thank god robbo didn't ruin the ending for me

Well it's about 4 hours long so I can imagine TGO while watching would get through a slab of VB, 20 winnie reds and 4 dozen dim sims.

I'd hate to see what HIS toilet bowl would look like after such a marathon of chariot racing and hot roman chicks dressed in scantly covered robes.

Surely TGO pays some poor sod to clean that mess up..:oops:

Well it's about 4 hours long so I can imagine TGO while watching would get through a slab of VB, 20 winnie reds and 4 dozen dim sims.

I'd hate to see what HIS toilet bowl would look like after such a marathon of chariot racing and hot roman chicks dressed in scantly covered robes.

Surely TGO pays some poor sod to clean that mess up..:oops:

the bard himself would never use a mere bowl, he'd use the privy (out the window)

4am Perth time and I'm up watching a replay of last nights episode...."Oh the humanity"

BTW, has anyone else noticed how the Great Oaf is always scribbling 'notes' on his paper pad all the time?

After he and Geerado talked about Malthouse " We don't get along, he doesn't like me, but that's ok.." TGO furiously scrawled something down on his pad. I sit here in these early dawn moments pondering what Robbo was writing.

Something like...

#### you Mick ya ####.... or maybe

Hope ya choke on a #### ya old ####

Just maybe jotting something down that pleases TGO which amuses himself as he listens to his sidekick dribble the drool.

Maybe it's little reminders like...

Must tell idiot wardrobe lady to stop giving me these tight ####ing shirts

Must not eat after 10pm tonight and also quit looking in fridge every 10 minutes

Smile and the whole world smiles with you/me

Those notes will be put in a museum one day for public display my friends. For future generations will be in awe of HIS writings and be enlightened, as have we, as have we.

In the process of drinking enough cans to forget everything I know about pavlovian conditioning. If TGO has deemed it below him then surely so must we.

the latest verbatim sermon regarding that heathen malthouse from TGO, preserved and scribed for posterity's sake

"(Malthouse) could be the... guy.. who coaches the most games of football, that is a phenomenal performance. and i applaud him greatly. but he can't... *wrist flick* not ignore it, and he hasn't but then say he wants to, y' know, he cancelled an interview with the herald sun this week. dunno if i can say that or not. dun't wanna talk about it. i think to myself, "ohhhhhhh, do ya?" clubs bin promisin' it for 4 weeks. yeah th- y- th- y- ya half in or ya half out are ya, or not? lllya all in or ya all out"

Today, the little green man turned into a flashing red, an extra minute wasted on the footpath. As I pondered what insights TGO would provide us on the show tonight, I thought to myself...

"Oh, the humanity"

He truly has embedded himself into my thoughts and for that I am forever grateful.

Brothers - in sad news, the All Kommers has been dumped from the Cult of Robbo DT league for having an incomplete team before round 1. This is akin to asking TGO to leave the pub for having his flies unbuttoned or asking Buddha to move on because he hadn't found enlightenment yet.

Despite scoring 0 points, the Kommers finished a respectable 184,973th (the DT ranking system obviously recognising quality over quantity).

The team now sits in a new public league of one, waiting for round 2 and a flood of random unbelievers. Whilst this is an opportunity to recruit heathens to the CoR, it also sadly means that brothers do not have the pleasure/pain of going head to head with a team boasting such AFL Luminaries as Clay "Jim" Beams, O "Zero" Wines, Tom "The" Couch, A "The" Mullett, I "The Mullett" Maric, D "Chicken" Currie, the other M Robinson as well as a Batchelor, a Maverick and two Rougheads.

Clearly needs room for wrist flicking, tongue darting and head bobbling.
Well done beer fish. The head bobbling observation was particularly astute. Result of neck being stomped on a bit too often in the diamond valley league.

I often wonder what AFL legends like Ling and Bartlett must feel when being forced to refer to a non peer like Robinson as "Robbo".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where did TGO come from? Been trying to find to the first the first sign of it but i missed it i think

TGO is, of course, The Great One. Anyone who says otherwise is a false prophet.

To be whatever it was that was caught in our dear leader's throat at the start of the show will forever be a dream of mine.

Under the literary tutelage of TGO, there may not never be a double negative uttered. The single negative shall refrain from not never being uttered
Truly you are a disciple and will long walk in the world under the watchful eye of TGO. Let ye never entertain scurrilous thoughts about the essential flatulence and undeserved ascendancy of the Master. If thy cortex offends thee, pluck it out. The Master did long ago.

Carlton Folk aside, the best we can hope for (or perhaps there are those amongst you that wish for it as well) is a shambolic start to the season for this Mick character and the spotlight pointed squarely on him for his disdain for TGO. Only then will our man be truly rid of his personal kryptonite.

Clearly needs room for wrist flicking, tongue darting and head bobbling.
star-wars-gamorrean-guard-bobble-head-2409-p.jpg

An off night for Robbo last night. Where was the trademark "Look at Kingy! Look at Kingy!" in the intro that he's seen a hundred times before?

Today, the little green man turned into a flashing red, an extra minute wasted on the footpath. As I pondered what insights TGO would provide us on the show tonight, I thought to myself...

"Oh, the humanity"

He truly has embedded himself into my thoughts and for that I am forever grateful.

Yes, from this day forth, when I hear that famous phrase, I will not think of the Hindenburg disaster or WWI war blimps dropping bombs on the streets of London. No sir re Bob (Murphy).

No, I will think of TGO spreading his arms out in the Jesus Christ pose and flapping his little hands about crying "Oh the humanity"...it's touching to think about really.

An off night for Robbo last night. Where was the trademark "Look at Kingy! Look at Kingy!" in the intro that he's seen a hundred times before?

Or say "What is he doing?" when King is punching Golden Boy in that tackle.

And he doesn't laugh at Sellars holding up the ball every time he takes a mark any more either.

Maybe Robbo and Geererd are becoming stale together and TGO's laughter is drifting away.

Though Geered did get excited last night when he was bagging Watts. Maybe more Robbo is rubbing off on him than we hoped.

It was bound to happen sooner or later..

Haha anybody else catch him mumbling Damian Barretts name on SEN just then when he was asked if he has any
grudges?:D

Or say "What is he doing?" when King is punching Golden Boy in that tackle.

And he doesn't laugh at Sellars holding up the ball every time he takes a mark any more either.

Maybe Robbo and Geererd are becoming stale together and TGO's laughter is drifting away.

Though Geered did get excited last night when he was bagging Watts. Maybe more Robbo is rubbing off on him than we hoped.

It was bound to happen sooner or later..

Whateley has become more like TGO than TGO himself this week..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back