Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brothers, another morsel of cryptic genius from last night's holy address...

"Nah they didn't (The Dockers).

And they were a bit limpy. And when I say 'limpy' I mean, they were a bit bruised and battered, Fremantle.

But we're not dishing out excuses here on 360 on a Monday night. Two teams went out there, one team wanted it more, and the other team didn't, and it's usually the other way around.

And the Eagles exposed a couple of little things in the Eagles."

And verily they did.

Amen.

During his final press conference Hird decides to ponder the rhetorical question: "What does a scapegoat look like?"

However, TGO is wise enough to know the answer to a question that is thought to have none: "It doesn't have a job!"

Oh brothers I feel for our leader tonight. I fear for him also that he may not be able to get through the show tonight. May us all rally around him and let him feel our love via social media. May He rise above and continue to shine.

#prayforrobbo #prayforTGO

It will be deep. It will be heartfelt. I just hope our Dear Leader takes it all out on the Nerdling and blames it on him.

We can only dream He comes out with something like...

" You were right Gerard...I ####ing hate you for it too ya know-all ####"

"Sorry...sorry...sorry for swearing"

Tonight is like Christmas Eve brothers.

7:30pm is the equivalent of midnight mass for the Catholics - we put up with mundane, everyday performances throughout the year, but tonight that is all forgotten as we build towards the climax for the year.

Let's pray for Robbo that he is ready for the day and has his best undies on. Also, that he has channelled his inner spiritual self to deliver the sermon to end all sermons to us mere mortals.

Amen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I fear for TGO's well being. I have faith in his love for his followers, but I fear TGO may be have been pushed a step too far... one seismic blast of wind from TGO's behind and we could all be history.

17671-26298.jpg

I'm quite sure he blessed Brendan McCartney a new name.

He shall now be known as Brown McCartney.

Robbo firing up.

It's a weak hearted decision.

Civil War is declared.

I have returned home from devil child's U15s Tuesday training session and I sit and wait for the 8pm replay to appear on my transmission receiver.

I await with breathless anticipation for His words to spew forth from speakers.

Get home from work late and had previously called devil woman to set the IQ for me.

My first shock came when I walk in and tell devil woman that I'm going to eat and watch what TGO says about today's events. A sudden look of panic swept her face and tells me that she forgot to record it. My heart near broke.

As I tune into the replayed mass (starts at 10pm and only have to be in the city for work at 6am) I hear the words I hoped I would never hear. "I may be wrong".

TGO please you're always right. Never wrong.

Then the insults starts by devil woman inside the corona littered church when she says about TGO "Geez He loves the sound of his own voice".

I picked up my magic four coloured pen like owned by TGO and pointed out of the loungeroom saying "Kitchens that way".

TGO wakes this morning in a stupor, his palace littered with Corona's and pizza boxes. He is unsure whether the body beside him is male, female or latex. He hopes he is still in the midst of his dream but as he switches on the radio he is greeted by the grating voice of Witch Caroline, gloating over the sacrificing of Albert. Others would crawl back into the sack, but our man knows only one way - he knocks the top off Corona and faces his demons full on. Bravo TGO.

I'm quite sure he blessed Brendan McCartney a new name.

He shall now be known as Brown McCartney.

TGO was slurring many words last night and mispronouncing names more than usual.

Robbo is troubled my friends. I feel a bender was on the cards for Himself after the show.

Hope not. That could effect his writing skills and make His messages even harder to decipher.

Ahhh brother Royboy..we were thinking the same thing. My fears of a bender came true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back