Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone thinks Robbo has taken up an editorial spot in the online part of the Hun,

There,s a new video up there with Stevens and Edmund called "Introduign Mr & Miss September". I'm not sure what 'introduign' means, but, maybe, Lord, Robbo is teaching us His new language?

This, for me, as an ex-HS buyer, was the first time I, had read Robbo's "The Tackle", for some time.

I must say, you, the Cult of Robbo boys, have nailed the Goateed one, commas and all, exceptionally well. I, when reading said column, felt as if commas were jumping out, right from the page, and smacking me in the chops.

Brilliant, well done.

I had a look at that new Robbo Tackle photo again.

I think there's more to it than is at first apparent.

Some ideas:

a) Is there a new Star Trek Series in the offing?

b) Is the great man throwing his invisible hat into the political arena?

c) Is Seven about to run a pilot of Karaoke with the Stars?

I just saw Robbos' updated picture on the Tackle - Finals Edition.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/tackle

Has that photo had some "work"?

Or has he had his yearly bath and shave?

It is Robbo's plea to the producers of 7's primetime edition of Gameday.

TheGreatUnWashedOne was heard muttering:

"So ya's think Ben Cousins is photogenic?, i'll give ya photogenic,....ya bastards,"

It is Robbo's plea to the producers of 7's primetime edition of Gameday.

TheGreatUnWashedOne was heard muttering:

"So ya's think Ben Cousins is photogenic?, i'll give ya photogenic,....ya bastards,"

Photogenic in a kind of Albie Mangles way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won't last long on tv, has a hideous television persona, him and Whateley are cringeworthy, at least David King and Mark McLure add some credibility to AFL 360, but back to Robinson, some of his facial expressions are vomit inducing.

The jealousy is blinding you to, the superb persona that is, Mark, Robinson, you will never be able to appreciate a man who is, undoubtedly, one of the pundits of our times, for that I am, truly, sorry, and I note your severe lack of commas which are best used as often as possible, when MS Word suggests.

The jealousy is blinding you to, the superb persona that is, Mark, Robinson, you will never be able to appreciate a man who is, undoubtedly, one of the pundits of our times, for that I am, truly, sorry, and I note your severe lack of commas which are best used as often as possible, when MS Word suggests.

I admire Robbo because he's got street cred - he's a real bloke.

Other similar people I admire:

• The Kardashians
  • Tiger Woods
  • Kim Jong Il
  • The pirate in the Wiggles

Long live Robbo!

hIS genuineness can, be gauged by the fact he refers to himself by a nickname just like real actual footy players give, each other, cleverly chopping the latter syllables off his surname & appending an all-purpose '-o'. You can tell that, players from all clubs, appreciate this, and don't think he's a pretender at all, especially when he casually slips into the use of nicknames, the first time he interviews them.

hIS genuineness can, be gauged by the fact he refers to himself by a nickname just like real actual footy players give, each other, cleverly chopping the latter syllables off his surname & appending an all-purpose '-o'. You can tell that, players from all clubs, appreciate this, and don't think he's a pretender at all, especially when he casually slips into the use of nicknames, the first time he interviews them.

He does love taking the nickname for a walk. It's like scratching behind the ear with his hind leg...

Ox, Aka, Johnno, Harvs, Rocket, Buddy, Bomber, Pav, Daisy, Boomer...

I'm pretty sure I heard something along these lines on Game Day today.

"Mick (Malthouse), you beat Geelong by being probably the best defensive side we've seen. Now you have to do it again against St Kilda, who would be the best defensive side we've seen."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back