The definitive thread: How many wins for Carlton in 2008?

How many wins for the Blues in 2008??

• 0-3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 16-18

• 19+

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I voted for 10 wins. I think that we will fade in the 2nd half of the season and just miss the finals. Coming from 15th I think 10 wins and finishing just outside the 8 will be a sold effort.

if we are able 2 keep our guns fit probably like from 10 - 12 give or take but if we loose crucial players ie fev, judd then we may b sitting on the sidline in september. plus as we gett better next year alot of teams r getting worse and 3 of the top 4 teams this year finished in the botom 8 last yer so theres a great chance of improvment specially with us strating our preseason like the kangas did last year hoo play above there list. we will b the big winers of the feild with greater profit money wise and more members
the only way is up

I would be happy with 8 as long as we were competitive for 4 quarters. I hate being close at half time knowing we are going to end up losing by 10 goals.

if we are able 2 keep our guns fit probably like from 10 - 12 give or take but if we loose crucial players ie fev, judd then we may b sitting on the sidline in september. plus as we gett better next year alot of teams r getting worse and 3 of the top 4 teams this year finished in the botom 8 last yer so theres a great chance of improvment specially with us strating our preseason like the kangas did last year hoo play above there list. we will b the big winers of the feild with greater profit money wise and more members
the only way is up

WTF? Above our list? You don't make finals playing above your list idiot. It's called Talent!

WTF? Above our list? You don't make finals playing above your list idiot. It's called Talent!
-sigh- another roos supporter who feels proud of the way your team conducted itself in the finals

Finishing 3rd for the season ain't good enough for you, i see?

The Kangaroos had an OUTSTANDING season. People are just saying that they played to or above their potential to finish in that spot. No-one actually rates the Kangaroos as a top 4 side, that's why their odds for the 2008 premiership are equal to Carlton's.

Back on topic now.

its called a good pre season. Your list is rubbish mate and you will finsh bottom four next year. And wats with you and you fellow north people talking up arron edwards the guys a a druggie and a hack.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its called a good pre season. Your list is rubbish mate and you will finsh bottom four next year. And wats with you and you fellow north people talking up arron edwards the guys a a druggie and a hack.:thumbsu:

Hide in your box buddy.

The Kangaroos had an OUTSTANDING season. People are just saying that they played to or above their potential to finish in that spot. No-one actually rates the Kangaroos as a top 4 side, that's why their odds for the 2008 premiership are equal to Carlton's.

Back on topic now.

As a roo supporter i can't see us dropping below the eight. I believe we may drop a spot or too but there is no way we'll drop below that. We're underrated but it does not mean we play above ourselves.

Will you send me a post card from the GC when you guys relocate there in a few years time?

No i won't and i don't need shots taken at me just because i was acting back at one of your own posters' idiocy.

You don't need it? You come on here bagging our club, and you expect us to be nice to you?

You must be delusional.

WTF? Bagging your club? I didnot even go near bagging your club. I was defending my club.

Remove this Banner Ad

The definitive thread: How many wins for Carlton in 2008?

Back