The definitive thread: How many wins for Carlton in 2008?

How many wins for the Blues in 2008??

• 0-3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 16-18

• 19+

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Here you go :)

LOL :eek:

That was posted after I asked. Besides, they currently aren't a part of the club anymore.

Now **** off...you seem to forget that you don't have many rights on this board.

I don't have the right to ask you to validate a false claim?

Here you go :)

Now **** off...you seem to forget that you don't have many rights on this board.

Don't forget who started the drug talk.

and yes it was after your claim that i bagged your club.

LOL :eek:

That was posted after I asked. Besides, they currently aren't a part of the club anymore.

I said I was wrong about saying he bagged the club. But then he posted that other rubbish, so that's still bagging the club. Who cares when it was posted?

It's completely irrelevant that they aren't at the club any more. The hint was at a drug culture at the club. That's taking a swipe at the club, something you cannot expect to do on here without some sort of repercussions.

I don't have the right to ask you to validate a false claim?

You have the right to come here and engage in friendly discussion. You do not have the right to come on here and bag the Carlton Football Club, and I doubt that defending someone doing just that will sit well with the mods.

Don't forget who started the drug talk.

Irrelevant. Our boar=our rules. Play by them or the mods will do something about it.

and yes it was after your claim that i bagged your club.

Once again, timing is irrelevant. The point is, you bagged the club. And you can't expect to freely bag the club on OUR board.

You have the right to come here and engage in friendly discussion. You do not have the right to come on here and bag the Carlton Football Club, and I doubt that defending someone doing just that will sit well with the mods.

Uh, I was defending the fact that he never bagged your club before that point in time. I'll stop here though, this is going nowhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said I was wrong about saying he bagged the club. But then he posted that other rubbish, so that's still bagging the club. Who cares when it was posted?

It's completely irrelevant that they aren't at the club any more. The hint was at a drug culture at the club. That's taking a swipe at the club, something you cannot expect to do on here without some sort of repercussions.

Same thing with your own. Azza was never caught at our club and it was something that happened over in the west.

Im outtta here.

Definitive answer:

North didn't over-acheive, it's impossible...they just played closer to their best more often than other teams who have better lists than them (St.Kilda, Fremantle, Adelaide and Western Bulldogs) :thumbsu:

North 2008 wins - 6-8

Carlton 2008 wins - 8-12 (midfields win matches and Carltons' is in the top 5 of the AFL)

Some of the stuff posetd on this board is pathetic. North are better than us even with Judd. They achieved a lot without their main forward. They may have over-achieved but that's besides the point i'm trying to make. We have to stop bagging other teams, which are better than us, are we forgetting our past 5 years already?

That said, don't get carried away.

Hide in your box buddy.

Hide in your box d***head and get off of our thread and worry about your own team who got smashed in the finals! Imagine if you had made the Grand Final, Geelongs win would have been bigger! At least we got our floggings in the home and away season and not on the big stage of FINALS.

There's probably no need to bag the roo's supporters, they didn't really do anything wrong.... I might be thinking in the minority here, but I'd hate for our board to get as narrow minded as the Tigers board.

Anyway back to the topic, I voted for 10 wins, I believe it is achievable especially with our midfield set to be one of the top going around. Our forward line is one of the most potent Fev, Fish, Waite all capable of kicking 40+goals a season.

Defense will need some consistency, still major holes atm

Remove this Banner Ad

The definitive thread: How many wins for Carlton in 2008?

Back