Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
His name is already dirt amongst the sane Essendon supporters. When he loses his appeal and is banned forever and a day then we can all rejoice.

Sadly that accounts for a sliver of a fraction of their fan base.

It's coming. Now that the CAS found the players guilty of PEDs, they can go after the suppliers and enablers.

We saw what Richard Young did to the players, imagine what he's going to do with Hird, Dank, Alevi, Charters, Little, Newman, etc.

He's going to get on the front foot....hopefully though he doesn't get a scripted list of questions.

How do they sue the EFC, when they themselves chose to keep the injections from being known.

I reckon they could certainly claim that the club pressured them to keep the program secret...for competitive advantage...

I reckon they could certainly claim that the club pressured them to keep the program secret...for competitive advantage...
They could, and then it gets even messier again.

You guys. As much as we can mock essendon. We got to fess up and eat humble pie of our own. We have to be the bigger man and admit our shortcommings. Ill start. Im sorry kyle Reimers. I always thought you were a ****stick with your behaviour on-field. What you did took balls and courage. Ild have a beer with you mate
#Illridewithkyle

Full credit to Echols and Abisi for all their hard work

PS - have these 2 guys been seen together in the same room???:D
I heard that Echols is a real campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's going to get on the front foot....hopefully though he doesn't get a scripted list of questions.

Hird to be interviewed in Sydney's Ethics Centre.... is that some kind of troll account? He shouldn't be allowed through the front door!

Manly won the 2008 NRL premiership while Dank had (or is alleged to have had) some involvement/influence there.

The fact that they won the grand final against a club that was rorting the cap at the time (Melbourne) probably means that no one wants to make anything of it.

Does anyone know why the bans were backdated to last year?

Also, do the players get paid while suspended for drug cheating?

Sure I heard in one of today's Pressa was YES
I was shocked to learn that
How does the Salary cap work????

Since the Essendon players were banned and therefore fielded an ineligible team for our R2 fixture in 2015, should we not be awarded the minor premiership retrospectively?

Hird to be interviewed in Sydney's Ethics Centre.... is that some kind of troll account? He shouldn't be allowed through the front door!
Worse still, he's going to be interviewed by Tracey Holmes, who was a Hird supporter throughout the saga.

No wonder he's agreed to it.

Get your spew buckets ready, people.

Can they sign Lake??????
Noooooooo had shouldn't stoop that low it's not worth it he should just end up as an assistant coach somewhere or work behind the scenes for a few yrs and become s coach if he's that way inclined .. I don't know if he's coach material but who would want to play for the scum ? Only skinny 18 yr olds desperate for a chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back