Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you believe the club saying "manifestly unfair". I've tried to be even handed but f@@@ it now. If ever there was a time to be contrite it's now. AFL should fine them for making this comment about the CAS decision otherwise it's a joke.
I agree. The complete absence of contrition is both staggering and maddening.

Yes, but when you click on that photo he has included the same rant.

But I know about as much about social media as Essendon do self reporting.

I missed the rant - I dare say NLM just has the same grasp of social media as you do ;)

Jeans will go to his grave having harboured strong animosity for his long-time coaching adversary.

It stemmed from claims after the qualifying final in 1984 the Hawks were sniffing drugs to improve their performance.

The allegations became an investigation and Jeans, a senior sergeant at the time, was asked for an explanation by drug squad investigators.

It was front-page news, and the implication was the players were sniffing cocaine.

Jeans was furious. The indignity of defending himself - at a police station - and his players was insulting and embarrassing.

In 2005, in a rare interview, a simmering Jeans would allow only one quote to be printed: "We were disappointed Sheedy made the allegations."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/afl/afl-legend-allan-jeans-dies/story-e6frexx0-1226094210334

Karma 30 years on for Sheedy

#StandByYabby

Getting sick of this clown on SEN continually suggesting that he can't imagine (not that he wants to put words in Sam's mouth!!) Mitchell would even accept the Brownlow if offered it. Why the **** shouldn't he? And if he does, I will get mad as hell at any commentator who insinuates that Sam (and Cotchin) is somehow profiting unfairly by *jobe's being declared an un-fair drug cheat.

Jeans will go to his grave having harboured strong animosity for his long-time coaching adversary.

It stemmed from claims after the qualifying final in 1984 the Hawks were sniffing drugs to improve their performance.

The allegations became an investigation and Jeans, a senior sergeant at the time, was asked for an explanation by drug squad investigators.

It was front-page news, and the implication was the players were sniffing cocaine.

Jeans was furious. The indignity of defending himself - at a police station - and his players was insulting and embarrassing.

In 2005, in a rare interview, a simmering Jeans would allow only one quote to be printed: "We were disappointed Sheedy made the allegations."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/afl/afl-legend-allan-jeans-dies/story-e6frexx0-1226094210334

Karma 30 years on for Sheedy

Yes, this is the most satisfying thing about the whole sorry mess that the scumbags have bought upon themselves.

Getting sick of this clown on SEN continually suggesting that he can't imagine (not that he wants to put words in Sam's mouth!!) Mitchell would even accept the Brownlow if offered it. Why the **** shouldn't he? And if he does, I will get mad as hell at any commentator who insinuates that Sam (and Cotchin) is somehow profiting unfairly by *jobe's being declared an un-fair drug cheat.

Look if Jab had been man enough to admit to ASADA in 2012 that he was taking TB4 then they could have suspended him before before the Brownlow Count

Not Sammy and Trents fault Jab has been deceptive as well as taking banned susbtances

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone explain why the thread on this topic had been closed on the Main board. Killjoys!
Probably because there is a sub forum on the main board for it

They shouldn't still be playing on ANZAC day in my humble opinion.
They shouldn't be playing, full stop

Merge Melbourne and Carlton, and we are back to a 16 team comp, and better quality in the lists

Wishful thinking, bit it'd save the league

Gee, Brendan Goddard's movie is going to be sh1t now.
Au contraire!

I'd queue overnight for front row seats...

I seem to remember this being done before, but anyway...name your cast...

I'll start...

Seth Rogen as Robbo

I'm sick of hearing the sob story that the players did nothing wrong. They did. They failed to ask what the heck was being injected into their bodies. More serious is James Hird who failed these 34 men by not fully disclosing what was being injected and failing in his professional duty as a coach of that football club. The management if there any left should be sacked immediately and asked never ever to show their faces back at the club again.

Also these men are going to be paid so no more sob stories about their careers being ruined. They need to take responsibility that they made the decision to not stop the injections.

To the fans of the clubs wondering what to tell your crying kids. Start with the truth and stop living in denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back