Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad this day has come! Suck it essendon and afl.
This whole saga has stunk to high heaven and was leaving a foul taste in my mouth over my fave sport.

But if one more media outlet goes on about the poor freaking players, I will lose my shit.
The players chose to take part in the program despite all their education. Played the party line through the investigation and now we find out didn't declare program 'they thought within rules'.. pigs freakin arse.
They deserve what they got.

I'm watching the last half of AFL360 now & it sounds as though David King is suggesting that the other Clubs could enter into what would effectively be a loan of Rookie-listed players to the Scum, to see them exposed to AFL-level footy for 2016.

a) Am I hearing him correctly, is that what he's suggesting?

b) Wow... He really is of that mindset, isn't he? Where the answer to success is 'great man requiring opportunity', not 'committed man requiring dedication, sacrifice, humility, courage & trust'... Is he really suggesting that Clubs would take their 43rd best player, send them to a broken club in absolute turmoil so as to see them get smashed for 23-ish weeks by professionals, in the hope that it is actually going to fast-track their development?

I've watched it twice & it still appears that this is what he's suggesting (didn't say it, so it may be my interpretation). I'd love it to be true - it would be an amazing story for some kid, to be given a chance before their time & to step up & shine, but I hope that it's not one of our kids.

Lending players to Essendon would be fraught with the same danger as lending a piece of clothing to an irresponsible mate.

They'd have you believe they'll look after it but when you get it back it's full of little holes.

I like how SEN have tried to put their spin on the result (is it part AFL owned?) . Like we should feel sorry for the players , that they didnt deserve that much time, etc all day long.
I'm so rapt to shove this into delusional * supporters faces- Official drug cheats . Shit club, run ineptly , with no real concern for anyone except peoples past reputations.
Tried to pull one over the football public, tried to drag it out and pervert the course of justice , then found it backfiring badly in public. F%%k em I say.
Well done Wada, well done Richard Young.

As for Dank, Charters, Alivi - get them for something, anything - tax evasion , whatever and have them thrown in a cell.

I has a catch up with my friend earlier and a few things :

- the team involved are contented but frustrated by their inability to formally close down key figures named in the report.
- some of the players were "utter whoppers" ( his phrase ) throughout.
- there is a real fear that senior administrators in the AFL and Australian policy positions don't actually understand the gravity of the case and more importantly they continue to seek ways to play the "nothing to see here" card.
- there is a groundswell of self interested individuals trying to extract the AFL from the code because it has highlighted that the heavily influenced AFL tribunal was both shown as a sham and has made it look that the "boys can't change the rules" to suit themselves.

He knows I'm posting the above and there was more but I can't say other than my sympathy fir the players was removed hearing how they have acted in cahoots with their union and AFL.

This BOMBERS 4 LIFE geezer is on another planet from everyone else I know. Below is the latest installment of rubbish from them.

Jobe could have his medal stripped because it's the law and not because he's a drug cheat that's my view of his brownlow.

Last edited:

- the team involved are contented but frustrated by their inability to formally close down key figures named in the report.
- there is a real fear that senior administrators in the AFL and Australian policy positions don't actually understand the gravity of the case and more importantly they continue to seek ways to play the "nothing to see here" card.
- there is a groundswell of self interested individuals trying to extract the AFL from the code because it has highlighted that the heavily influenced AFL tribunal was both shown as a sham and has made it look that the "boys can't change the rules" to suit themselves.

He knows I'm posting the above and there was more but I can't say other than my sympathy fir the players was removed hearing how they have acted in cahoots with their union and AFL.
And therein is my reason as to why they shouldn't receive the level of sympathy that they're receiving.

So, how about those cheating bastards.

Sorry, about to tee-off, but outlined tonight on Footy Classified, these players whom everyone is telling us we should feel sympathy for reported to ASADA that they'd used Panadol.....then neglected to report the multiple injections that they'd received of "thymosin".

What an absolute farce that these players could be getting any sympathy, when its utterly and completely clear that in the face of everything they're told about reporting, enquiring and knowing what enters your body, they were culpable.

Essendon players lying.png

I dunno ... 12 months.

Am I the only person who thinks they got off lightly?

For the disgrace they have brought the game; for the ongoing denial, the failure at any stage, even now, to acknowledge any fault; and to expect sympathy while the AFL spin doctors try to return us to normal programming .... I spit on them. Suffer you ****ing scum.

Match the AFL contrived 'tv rights, contractual obligation team' by fielding BH players to spare any of our own boys having to even shake their hands after the game, let alone risk an injury.

Fine us for resting players, but ****em, the club that put their players through the most obvious, and pathetically woeful attempt at systematic team doping does not even deserve to be part of the competition. Our club has never been in a better position to show leadership, and integrity by on behalf of the game than by making a strong stand (in the absence of any from the AFL) and pulling that kind of stunt. Even boycott em. We could wear it financially, and the 4 pts wouldn't hurt us anyhow.

Meh, its a very good result. But its just another step in the process, albeit in the right direction. I wanna see world condemnation. I wanna see their club suffer until they cut the cancer out and acknowledge the damage they've done and apologize. I want to see offenders punished, and swept aside from football and public life, prison if that's and option somewhere. I wanna see the name HIRD become a 21st century euphemism for .... I don't even know what yet. Can start be using it as the collective noun for a team of drug cheats.

So much else to rile against, but who is looking after the game while the boys club maintains it's business as usual?

Enjoy the moment, but maintain the rage.

Oh, and never, never ever let one of these unrepentant scum step foot into our club system.

On a side note, do you think you're mate can be at the Sydney Ethics Centre on Sunday at 7:30pm?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno ... 12 months.

For the disgrace they have brought the game; for the ongoing denial, the failure at any stage, even now, to acknowledge any fault; and to expect sympathy while the AFL spin doctors try to return us to normal programming .... I spit on them. Suffer you ******* scum.

Match the AFL contrived 'tv rights, contractual obligation team' by fielding BH players to spare any of our own boys having to even shake their hands after the game, let alone risk an injury.

Fine us for resting players, but ****em, the club that put their players through the most obvious, and pathetically woeful attempt at systematic team doping does not even deserve to be part of the competition. Our club has never been in a better position to show leadership, and integrity by on behalf of the game than by making a strong stand (in the absence of any from the AFL) and pulling that kind of stunt. Even boycott em. We could wear it financially, and the 4 pts wouldn't hurt us anyhow.

Meh, its a very good result. But its just another step in the process, albeit in the right direction. I wanna see world condemnation. I wanna see their club suffer until they cut the cancer out and acknowledge the damage they've done and apologize. I want to see offenders punished, and swept aside from football and public life, prison if that's and option somewhere. I wanna see the name HIRD become a 21st century euphemism for .... I don't even know what yet. Can start be using it as the collective noun for a team of drug cheats.

So much else to rile against, but who is looking after the game while the boys club maintains it's business as usual?

Enjoy the moment, but maintain the rage.

Oh, and never, never ever let one of these unrepentant scum step foot into our club system.

I think i'm in the minority here. I'm getting no joy out of this at all.

I think the whole affair is tragic. It has tainted our code, distracted us for a number of seasons, destroyed playing careers of young kids (yes, I know they are culpable, but I doubt many of us would have pushed back). I also get no satisfaction out of Essendon turning the 2016 draw into a shambles - particularly advantaging the teams who play them twice.

Worse, the most culpable (Hird, Dank, Charters, Dr, etc) have not had anything levelled against them.

This verdict has been more deflating for me than anything. Don't get me wrong, I think the judgement is correct, and the players got what they deserved. It doesn't fix what has happened, and it sure as hell doesn't make next year any better having yet another uncompetitive team in the league. At the end of the day, what it has done is taken out another 6-8 decent(ish) players out of the playing pool, and weakened the comp further.

Had to happen, right result, not feeling anywhere near the joy of others.

My BIL had a bet on Friday that the bombers would make the 4. I said, don't you think it would of made sense to wait until after the verdict on Tuesday.
"Shit, forgot about that. We'll be right"

I sent him a text saying "shame about that bet - let's hope you did t bet the house on it"

Had a nasty hangover and a lot of work to do today. Felt woeful until my muddled mind remembered today was D day. By lunch I had a beer in hand, grin on face, work forgotten and even had a moment where I thought I may have found religion.
Another beer fixed that nonsense.

All is right with the world again.

Ol' Gil absolutely destroyed Slobbo in this. Every time Slobbo tried to pull him up on something he played a straight bat and shut him down.

Also, I don't think King's idea of playing rookies from other clubs is entirely ludicrous. It could be a way to give game time to guys who wouldn't get a game with their current teams. They then came back next year with some experience. I guess it'd be down to the clubs to determine whether throwing them in the deep end at Essendon would be better for their development than the in-house development and games in the magoos/dev squad.

Also, I don't think King's idea of playing rookies from other clubs is entirely ludicrous. It could be a way to give game time to guys who wouldn't get a game with their current teams.
Possibly, but I don't think Hawthorn would see it that way. It takes pride in teaching players how to play "the Hawks way". Letting rookies wonder off to * might forge bad habits that take too much effort to correct. If the AFL brings something like that in, they should allow the clubs a veto.

I dunno ... 12 months.

No!
The fact they "served" 12 months of their suspensions whilst still playing is a farce.
I'd be happy for their suspension to be back dated to their last game of 2015 and the 2 years start from then, but not March when they still played!
Essendon fanbois are happy to express that the WADA code doesn't work in a team sport, well with regards to back dating they are correct.
They got off lightly if you read the full report. They were all up to their drugged up eye balls in what happened.
As Major Payne said, if Essendon fans/players want sympathy, they should look in the dictionary between shit and syphilis. That's the only place they'll find sympathy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back