Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bombers 4 Life really seems to be struggling.

Absolutely moronic comments from the AFLPA CEO/President (whatever he is). Wants to opt out of the WADA code immediately after they've pinged a team for cheating. Does that ****wit realize what kind of message that sends to the world?!

Like any posts? I wanted to, but that crap was so delusional that I didn't want to be seen as endorsing it.
Haha, it was all delusional. Fun to read, though. Just a sneaky, silent visit to gloat a little.

Bombers 4 Life really seems to be struggling.

Absolutely moronic comments from the AFLPA CEO/President (whatever he is). Wants to opt out of the WADA code immediately after they've pinged a team for cheating. Does that ******* realize what kind of message that sends to the world?!

Indeed. Embarassing comments.

Sam Grimley in line to be one of the top up players apparently.

Be interesting to see how he goes.
Now I am suddenly feeling sorry for Essendon fans.

QUOTE="rdhopkins2, post: 42594137, member: 5308"]So, the next lot of questions for the AFL.

What happens with the Bombers and top up picks? They can select uncontracted players

Do the Bombers get punished further by the AFL for drug code violations (original punishment was poor governance)? No.

Does Jobe lose his Brownlow? Yes

Are sides that play Essendon twice unfairly advantaged? Probably

Will the Bombers players take legal action against the club & Dank? Yes

If Essendon finish last, do they get the #1 pick, beating in mind the side will be bolstered by the return of players in 2017. Yes

So many questions and dilemmas.[/QUOTE

Hahaha

Anyone seen Andrew Bogut's Tweet? (just flashed up on AFL360)

"Strongly against PED's so no gripe with suspensions. Gripe is my two Siberian Huskies could have better handled this debacle."

He's the 1st sportsman (or anyone, actually) that I've seen/heard actually welcome the suspensions & by default, the decision.

I wonder how much support these f**kwitted Australian sportspeople will give the next Chinese Swimmer, Yank Cyclist or Russian Gymnast who tests positive after being given unknown substances during training camp... I bet that poor athlete will genuinely "be shocked to be sitting here"...

LOL This saga does not stop giving.
Now all we need is Crowley and Saad and a completely overweight Brian Lake to front up for 12 months and the good times will roll.
And surely they can get Chapman back and maybe even Adam Goodes???
Fyck, it feels like I've won Tattslotto!!

Mitch Thorpe :)

He's the 1st sportsman (or anyone, actually) that I've seen/heard actually welcome the suspensions & by default, the decision.

A Bombers 'fan' too :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Footy Classified did a good job by reading Big Footy prior to coming on air;)

Played the Mitch footage for us too. Get's me everytime :thumbsu:

so Turd says its a miscarriage of justice...in what world is it that Turd? SERIOUSLY.... he needs to just I dunno accept it and just say he's guilty and the players and officials are guilty and just accept accept accept...LIKE its 2016 and he still cannot muster enough to say sorry or say I'm guilty....hes a madman! And our club is going to have to carry them with our money that we've earnt from our success....why should we prop up drug cheats when our club has worked so damn hard to be where we are.I just want the whole rotten bunch at that scum club to say sorry to the AFL and to the rest of the comp!Where was the help for the hawthorn footy club in 1996 when the wolves were at our door...nobody helped us, fans, supporters had to pay to save the club instead of getting handouts....To think any of our money goes to them is sickening!

Robbo is a peanut...

He just doesnt make sense ever...
Gil kinda smashed him on AFL360 tonight. Robbo had more 'last questions' than John Farnham has had retirement tours, clearly trying to eek out something to write for tomorrow - Gil not only gave him nothing but turned every point into a non-event.

You'd award the bout to Gil - TKO, but the footnote would include that the battle of wits included one party unarmed...

Hahaha

Anyone seen Andrew Bogut's Tweet? (just flashed up on AFL360)

"Strongly against PED's so no gripe with suspensions. Gripe is my two Siberian Huskies could have better handled this debacle."

I wonder how much support these f**kwitted Australian sportspeople will give the next Chinese Swimmer, Yank Cyclist or Russian Gymnast who tests positive after being given unknown substances during training camp... I bet that poor athlete will genuinely "be shocked to be sitting here"...

Funny you should mentioned that.

Daria Gavrilova tweeted her well wishes to the Russian athletics team and said how it was a witch hunt against an innocent party when the Russian Athletics team got done by WADA.

LOL Jks.

She smirked and shook her head as she heard the news while buying the 2016 "Glad to be Vlad" Calendar.

putin-calendar-lead.jpg

Cannot believe that King is advocating for the players to come from other clubs rookie lists
If only Carey learned to think before opening his mouth or his fly.

You've been right on the money about almost everything btw - particularly about the not so innocent players
So, how about those cheating bastards.

Sorry, about to tee-off, but outlined tonight on Footy Classified, these players whom everyone is telling us we should feel sympathy for reported to ASADA that they'd used Panadol, amongst other things....then neglected to report the multiple injections that they'd received of "thymosin".

Jobe sat there in TV and stated he was told about the "good Thymosin", but he kept this from ASADA and didn't declare it.

What an absolute farce that these players could be getting any sympathy, when its utterly and completely clear that in the face of everything they're told about reporting, enquiring and knowing what enters your body, they were culpable and evidentially complicit in covering it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back