Roast The $$Dump$$ Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Cal is not a big on assessing talent - he is big on listening to recruiters.

Therefore is he is cooling on Hewett, then there is less interest in him.

I suspect either St Kilda or Carlton are interested in Ginbey. Not in the know, just postulating.

There's a comment around behavioural issues driving a change of schools between y11 and 12 for Hewett on r/westocasteagles. Couldn't say how accurate it is but have definitely seen players slip for such things and with more scrutiny than ever on clubs could be a consideration.

I think we should be holding off until 20 for Hewett, not for this reason but moreso on exposed form.

There's a comment around behavioural issues driving a change of schools between y11 and 12 for Hewett on r/westocasteagles. Couldn't say how accurate it is but have definitely seen players slip for such things and with more scrutiny than ever on clubs could be a consideration.

I think we should be holding off until 20 for Hewett, not for this reason but moreso on exposed form.

Did it involve a tent?

Wouldn’t it be great if Yeo and Shuey came back 100%, fit and firing and young draft picks were forced to earn their spots in the midfield through the WAFL.
We can only hope.

Or just every player on the list being forced to earn their spot would be nice.

I would be surprised if any of you millennials could chalk up properly on a blackboard.

Typing however with auto correct you would smash it.

😝😉

Hewett is all signed and sealed with the Eagles

He's been eyed up by the eagles for sometime, been told to play within him self and SD have been playing him out of position in the league

Need to find a suitable trade for 18 or 19 from GWS with out 26)

And end up with the Poo, Hewett, DJ & Allen (neither of these 2 will make it to 26)
Hope they've done their DD.

Why isn't two of those kids good?

Busslinger and Hewitt would be good. Ginbey coming hard late.

From the Reddit thread in relation to Hewett
Disclaimer: None of it is verified

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can confirm. Also can confirm he owns a tent. Should slide to 26 as a result.

In all seriousness not nice to hear, the only potential redeeming factor is that a lot of kids were arseholes in high school and grow up to be decent people.

In all seriousness not nice to hear, the only potential redeeming factor is that a lot of kids were arseholes in high school and grow up to be middle managers, discourteous drivers, people who don’t move down the carriage on crowded trains and car salesmen.

Fixed.

Storm in a teacup. No big surprise that a potential AFL player has a big ego.

A mate of mine from School was in the same year as Buddy Franklin. Said he routinely bullied kids and the general consensus was to stay out of his way as much as possible. I'm sure Buddy grew out of it, the same way I figure Hewett will too.

Storm in a teacup. No big surprise that a potential AFL player has a big ego.

A mate of mine from School was in the same year as Buddy Franklin. Said he routinely bullied kids and the general consensus was to stay out of his way as much as possible. I'm sure Buddy grew out of it, the same way I figure Hewett will too.

It's the first part of the accusations that's the big concern, the bullying is the smaller issue

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast The $$Dump$$ Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back