Roast The $$Dump$$ Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

As I said before I didn't just call the pick split which was not going out on a limb I agree. I called that we would accept a raw deal tick, that we would be spooked by go home factor which looks like being highly likely to be true as well. Fact is, is that it looks like my Intel was right, whether your ego likes it or not. Swallow your pride friend.
Can we see who we pick before we gobble your shaft?

She's gotten on in years but was quite the catch back int he day.

Rebecca_Gibney_%288482061062%29.jpg
Chicky babe!

Screenshot_2022-10-10-20-41-27-88_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Media outlets now reporting that west coast are the big loser is the 4 club mega trade. Port the big winner. Reports stating it's very rare a club gives up pick 2 and does not receive at least 2 top 10 picks. Report stating the deal looks lopsided against eagles. Then report goes on to say eagles accepted lopsided deal to get locals. Port you tuber named pears laughing on you tube on how port bent over all the other clubs. Port fans rejoicing at the trade laughing at ripping off other clubs blind especially gws and eagles on their forums. We have been bent over quite badly i must say. We deserved 6 and 9 as a neutral trade not 8 and 12. Or we should have got 8 12 and 19. To slide from 2 to 8 and only get given 12 is too low.
Reports that Eagles won this deal bigly. People are saying it’s the biggest win they’ve seen. Report that Eagles fans are tired of winning so much, but better get used to it because all they’re going to do is win like people have never seen before.

What reports mate, and when have we ever put stock in what the media think? Even less so in what fan channels or oppo boards say.

Time to SGIOGoEaglesGo home for the night I think, the sky isn’t falling.

Reports that Eagles won this deal bigly. People are saying it’s the biggest win they’ve seen. Report that Eagles fans are tired of winning so much, but better get used to it because all they’re going to do is win like people have never seen before.

What reports mate, and when have we ever put stock in what the media think? Even less so in what fan channels or oppo boards say.

Time to SGIOGoEaglesGo home for the night I think, the sky isn’t falling.
You know I didn't think you were like the rest. I listened to you on a podcast briefly and thought you sounded pretty reasonable. I only have one account I've only ever had one account so you got me wrong by listening to your big ego mates.

Difference for me is it's all in writing in my posts. I copped a lot of sh#t for it from some big egos on here for treading on their turf. Not yourself. I'm not normally one to boast but given the abuse I've so harshly copped I feel entitled to give some back. So yes egg is on their face not yours though. Appreciate your posts and love asterix books have read them all and collect them.

Any chance you could point us to these posts where you were 100 per cent right and copped shit?

You could use the search function. You know, since I gave you a hand with it so you could find that time you supposedly got me to back down. You were so grateful for my helpful instructions that you plain old forgot to actually use them and go find that example. Almost like you know it didn’t actually happen.

Anyway, I’m sure this time will be different and you’ll have no trouble at all digging out the posts proving you were right all along.

Query in this case will be whether that pace can be maintained once the player adds another 20% to his overall body mass.

Running at 70kg is completely different to running at 85kg.

Apologies, but I laughed out loud at this

This is our strength and conditioning team we are talking about. We suck at getting our kids bigger and stronger. We are absolutely awful at it. All our energies seem to be devoted to time trials and physical strength has long taken a back seat

Add 20% more body mass? Our kids are more then likely to lose mass once we get hold of them 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to the pinned chart, we went from having the best draft hand to the third best, AND lost Rioli.

Cool Cool Cool Community GIF
We lost Rioli

North lost JHF, described as a generational talent 12 months ago

GWS lost Taranto and Bruhn

There’s a reason why those two clubs leapfrogged us

According to the pinned chart, we went from having the best draft hand to the third best, AND lost Rioli.

Adding 2 future picks will slide us back and Norf jumped up because it sold Horn while GWS just keep losing players and getting R1 picks back

Relax

So what!
GWS lost a shit load of talent to jump above us.
North lost a number 1 draft pick from last year to jump above us.
We lost a dishonest, drugged up clown who cost us pick 52 to start off with.
FFS, people need to stop the whinging, and we got pick 26 this year from Port for a bag of chips.
On top of that we’ve got a whole bunch of whinging arseholes carrying on about picks that haven’t even been made yet.
Personally I’m really excited about what 8,12,29,26 bring, we are going to see more young talent brought into the club, you bloody ripper!

Hey don't know if anyone has told you yet but you might be absolutely shocked to hear that the two teams above us lost some good players probably better than the player we lost

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast The $$Dump$$ Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back