The Essendon Doping Scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

From Jobe's twitter -

"Just layin' around"

art-wbAFLbrownlow-420x0.jpg

get a load of these inbreds :D

Dawk flogs rejoicing in the current allegations and yet Buddy Franklin's 6 week absence midway through 2012 is yet to get a closer looking into.

He will ;)

Its not a nice comment, I feel ashamed rereading it, my autisim strikes again. Which I wont use as an excuse, I think I will stick with the standed bay comments.

Back to the topic of this thread.

post deleted.

Not sure whats worse

your disgraceful post or the mods who have done nothing about it

How you arent banned is beyond me

Anyway, enjoy the drug scandal., You couldnt even beat Melbourne with all your players doped up bwahahahahahahaa

get a load of these inbreds :D

Dawk flogs rejoicing in the current allegations and yet Buddy Franklin's 6 week absence midway through 2012 is yet to get a closer looking into.

He will ;)
Can't wait til they strip your 3 flags from you. And then we'll also know you haven't beaten us legitimately lately too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure whats worse

Anyway, enjoy the drug scandal., You couldnt even beat Melbourne with all your players doped up bwahahahahahahaa

Good point. You guys were trying to lose, and a juiced up Essendumb still couldn't get over the line. How shit are they?

Can't wait til they strip your 3 flags from you. And then we'll also know you haven't beaten us legitimately lately too.

hahahaha
you flogs are terrible losers :p

Check out this video to see how Hawthorn brought the game into disrepute by sliding and rushing behinds like piss weak turds

see Young trying to knock it through for a rushed behind in the 2012 GF?
No wonder your defenders are rotten :)

hahahaha
you flogs are terrible losers :p

Check out this video to see how Hawthorn brought the game into disrepute by sliding and rushing behinds like piss weak turds

see Young trying to knock it through for a rushed behind in the 2012 GF?
No wonder your defenders are rotten :)

Nice scoreline in the vid :thumbsu:
Miss the jabs that day?

lol
9-0 and 2 premierships later with another one to come in 2013 :p
Even if its not another one in 2013 , 3 in 5 years ?? ill take that every day of the week.
Atleast we have dvd's and the constant crying about how the Dawks are being robbed week in week out is enough
to keep me smiling, just face is ur list is shite and Cyril is an awesome half quarter a game footballer!!!
hahaha love it

2012 the year of the cheats....

Crows, Melbs tanking now Ess... Wow!

Oh yes, the Crows ... got caught for paying a player in pies and pasties under the table, not even managing to break the salary cap in doing so, and then losing draft picks because they didn't tell the AFL about the pies and pasties.

The Crows are clearly rank amateurs when it comes to this stuff, compared to other clubs. I mean, Port got an outside-the-rules father son pick and no-one said a single thing about it ...

Not sure whats worse

Not a single person reported it. :thumbsdown:

Now, from reading this article http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/mor...out-stephen-dank/story-e6frf9jf-1226571039971

I've put two and two together and solved the mystery.

Hank was sacked for
sports science guru Stephen Dank late last year amid concerns about his conduct with players
(source: the impeccable sportsnewfirst http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/articles/2013/02/05/essendon-under-afl-investigation/)

He was involved with players DNA at Manly
Dank grabbed headlines in 2004 when, working for NRL club Manly, he pioneered testing players’ DNA to increase performance.

How he did extract the DNA from players at Essendon, that would be viewed as improper conduct...hmmm

P.S. This post is entirely in jest. If anyone has a reason for it crossing the line, I apologise in advance and wish to be alerted so I can delete my post. Don't want a little joke on the Bay turning into a shitstorm

Remove this Banner Ad

The Essendon Doping Scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back