Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone hear the full interview of Don Pyke on 5AA with Blight and Cornes? A full transcript of the interview doesn't seem available on their website. On SEN today Cornes talked about the interview. Not knowing what was said the night before many of Kane's words about the 'Lever situation' felt more like an editorial piece than an actual account of Pyke's comments.
Am I being too precious, what did Pyke admit too?

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2018/02...appened-cornes-on-port-stars-contract-stance/
Pyke basically said it was a "learning experience" (but he does say that about everything) though he did note that there may have been some residual feelings left over from the Grand Final loss that impacted the decision on both ends.

Did anyone hear the full interview of Don Pyke on 5AA with Blight and Cornes? A full transcript of the interview doesn't seem available on their website. On SEN today Cornes talked about the interview. Not knowing what was said the night before many of Kane's words about the 'Lever situation' felt more like an editorial piece than an actual account of Pyke's comments.
Am I being too precious, what did Pyke admit too?

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2018/02...appened-cornes-on-port-stars-contract-stance/
http://sportsdayradio.com.au/sa/

Centrals pay $500 a year for Elizabeth so how much does Port pay? $1,000 or less I am guessing?

This whole "Crows are getting free rent" stuff all sounded good in theory, but has quickly been debunked once people starting questioning how much other grounds are actually worth lease wise.

Here is a maths question for you Port supporters

(27 years in the comp (91-2017) X your lease amount with the PA/E council (used a point of reference for a fair lease price)) subtract (400,000 (SANFL license fee) X 4 years)

When you work that figure out it will show you which is more beneficial; the Crows getting free rent versus Port getting a free pass to play in the SANFL. I am willing to bet that it will show that Port are, once again, being gifted a massive leg up over us by the SANFL.
Lolz.....Show me what the actual broken parts are? Then perhaps we can make a real calculation......Your quadratic formula doesn't make any sense what so ever.........Amateur.

Lolz.....Show me what the actual broken parts are? Then perhaps we can make a real calculation......Your quadratic formula doesn't make any sense what so ever.........Amateur.

Het mate i see you more in this place in the last couple of weeks than i do on the bay, you haven't got the hots for our subaru have you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s because none of you can’t reply without asking a question.
How about you come back when you have your new major sponsor...

It’s because none of you can’t reply without asking a question.

OK then I will supply an answer again, But I also expect you to supply an answer.
The Crows that is the AFC, negotiated a deal with the SANFL when they bought the license from them, Part of this deal was a Lease agreement until 2048,
Still with me.
Now the reason the Cost of the Crows License was 4.3million more than Port paid for their licence was that of this lease agreement the Crow and SANFL signed. In layman terms, the Crow paid 4.3 million for a 23-year rental agreement.
Still following.
The Crows paid the SANFL 11.3 million for there licence, and Port paid the SANFL 7mill.
Now I know Rucci made a bid song and dance about how the Crow were worth more, but in reality, it boiled down to Trigg negotiating and Long-term Lease on Football park and the Training Centre. Paid over a 3-year deal, which will be finalised in this year's financial report.
Now is that easy for you to understand?

My Question, How much does Port pay for there training Oval, training Centre and clubrooms.
Quid pro quo

OK then I will supply an answer again, But I also expect you to supply an answer.
The Crows that is the AFC, negotiated a deal with the SANFL when they bought the license from them, Part of this deal was a Lease agreement until 2048,
Still with me.
Now the reason the Cost of the Crows License was 4.3million more than Port paid for their licence was that of this lease agreement the Crow and SANFL signed. In layman terms, the Crow paid 4.3 million for a 23-year rental agreement.
Still following.
The Crows paid the SANFL 11.3 million for there licence, and Port paid the SANFL 7mill.
Now I know Rucci made a bid song and dance about how the Crow were worth more, but in reality, it boiled down to Trigg negotiating and Long-term Lease on Football park and the Training Centre. Paid over a 3-year deal, which will be finalised in this year's financial report.

My Question, How much does Port pay for there training Oval, training Centre and clubrooms.
Quid pro quo
Crickets...chirp chirp chirp chirp. Well done. You scared him away with facts and logic. He is probably curled up in a ball singing You'll never tear us apart. GTFO our board anyway unless you want to talk sensibly. We should not be so accommodating to trolls.

Pyke basically said it was a "learning experience" (but he does say that about everything) though he did note that there may have been some residual feelings left over from the Grand Final loss that impacted the decision on both ends.

My mail is the club not happy about the way Jakey boy went about his business.......and the club was not prepared to pay Jakey the money the Dees are paying for the position he plays.

My mail is the club not happy about the way Jakey boy went about his business.......and the club was not prepared to pay Jakey the money the Dees are paying for the position he plays.
Well the second part is definitely true, and I don't think anyone would be shocked by the first

Crickets...chirp chirp chirp chirp. Well done. You scared him away with facts and logic. He is probably curled up in a ball singing You'll never tear us apart. GTFO our board anyway unless you want to talk sensibly. We should not be so accommodating to trolls.

Throw a fact out there and the whole lot of them are ****ed!

None of them can argue a salient point , including Kornes. Just blocks people who he can't answer.

Hahahaha

Still with me.
Still following.

Quid pro quo

BeatsHisMeat was lost at "OK then ..."

Still with me.
Still following.

Quid pro quo

'Quid Pro Quo' probably exploded his brain .........

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back