THE GF. ..WHO TAKES IT OUT THIS YEAR

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope so and we need a close GF or even a competitive one. Lions will not give any footy fan a decent game on the biggest day at the G.

Hopefully they get knocked out early but doubt they lose a game at the GABBA which walks them into a granny.

As a long suffering Carlton tragic I would be chuffed if we just even won our Elimination Final, I certainly don't think we have the final experience or nerve to win the flag, but hopefully this is a great educational for our players (kids and vets)

As a long suffering Carlton tragic I would be chuffed if we just even won our Elimination Final, I certainly don't think we have the final experience or nerve to win the flag, but hopefully this is a great educational for our players (kids and vets)
One final win will do me and i dont expect anything more as well.

One thing i do know is that Lions are going to make for a shit GF day game. Just total nuffies on the MCG.

Collingwood and Carlton is and forever will be footy's greatest, most famous and bitter rivalry

Please enlighten me when did these two teams last play off in a final? Ah yes 1988.

No-one gives a crap of this rilvary anymore - Carlton have been irrelevant for the past quarter of a century.

Is the showdown also good for footy? The derby? Cats vs hawks? The only people that care about those games are the fans of those team or others invested in them. Every team has a rival, It feels like this is the first time in years both of these teams are on the ball at the same time. That’s what makes it interesting. But so would the pies vs Brisbane or pies vs dees. The only reason most people would watch that game is because it’s a final. Home and away people would be less invested. Just like the derby or showdowns.
Youll find most vic fans would enjoy pies v blues in a final.

Is the showdown also good for footy? The derby? Cats vs hawks? The only people that care about those games are the fans of those team or others invested in them. Every team has a rival, It feels like this is the first time in years both of these teams are on the ball at the same time. That’s what makes it interesting. But so would the pies vs Brisbane or pies vs dees. The only reason most people would watch that game is because it’s a final. Home and away people would be less invested. Just like the derby or showdowns.
Yes all of those are good for footy. Why don't u just concede that YOU don't care instead of claiming the Australian population doesn't.

Has anybody allowed for an ALL Interstate GF.
I reckon anything is possible this year.
The top 8 are the deserved teams to play off and maybe Crows unlucky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be a great result for the Blues based on expectation from that group at the start of the year.

In saying that, it’s been Collingwoods to lose since mid year. Anything less with the year and the game they have will be a failure. Their fans have been telling us that injuries have been a factor in recent losses and they will be full strength come finals time.
Should be three games on their home deck including the GF. Only thing stopping them is themselves, shitting the bed.

But anything’s possible I spose.

I can’t trust Brisbane to not choke in one final at least, lot of front runners in the team, when on song they are very good however they do sh1t the bed to frequently for me so, back on track it’s a three horse race IMO:

Collingwood/ Melbourne/ Port - in that order of Likelihood.

Collingwood V Melbourne would make for a terrific Grand Final.

Please enlighten me when did these two teams last play off in a final? Ah yes 1988.

No-one gives a crap of this rilvary anymore - Carlton have been irrelevant for the past quarter of a century.
Let's have a Power Stance off to see which one of us is the alpha.

That would be a great result for the Blues based on expectation from that group at the start of the year.

In saying that, it’s been Collingwoods to lose since mid year. Anything less with the year and the game they have will be a failure. Their fans have been telling us that injuries have been a factor in recent losses and they will be full strength come finals time.
Should be three games on their home deck including the GF. Only thing stopping them is themselves, shitting the bed.

But anything’s possible I spose.
I reckon a failure by Collingwood might break them After 2018.
If it is GWS this year I think the scarring might be permanent

The scarring for GWS would be on that group of players only.

For Collingwood, it would be return of the Colliwobbles.
I phrased that badly, I meant if GWS and Collingwood play off in the Granny and Collingwood lose the scarring might be permanent.

Remove this Banner Ad

THE GF. ..WHO TAKES IT OUT THIS YEAR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back