THE GF. ..WHO TAKES IT OUT THIS YEAR

Remove this Banner Ad

except you lot cheated and then vanished for a generation. and despite the clamour, youre not exactly back yet. We found some new rivals while you and the Bombers were away on s**t-leave.
Pleb teams will always cling to history from 50+ years ago. Collingwood vs Port prison bars debacle is a more interesting spectacle these days. Hell, bulldogs vs GWS is better too. That must hurt the blues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been on the Lions all year. They were my if Richmond don't make it team so I'm backing them all the way.

It would be fitting for Brisbane to beat Collingwood in the 2023 GF. A celebration of the 20 year anniversary with another GF win over them.

Don't fancy Port???

we don't have a ruck
we don't have a full back; and
we don't have a reliable full forward

our midfield is excellent and kept us in contests through effort

If Lycett is fit for a month, if McKenzie gets support down back and stays on the park, if marshall finds a way to improve........then we have a chance but that chance is slim requiring a month of champagne footy

Ye
Whatever you say my little expansion friend. If you took my comment seriously then that's very sad.
Yes, I’m sure it was a joke and that you really don’t rate your 1906-08-08 premierships in the same regard as brisbanes 01-02-03 threepeat and that you agree realisticly speaking, you’ve won 1 premiership in the afl era.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back