Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

I will vote for Myblueroan spamming up the thread right up until the game started then stopped

MC Bad Genius
Blink if you’re intimidated
I still look forward to seeing if MCBG wow’s your post and clears it as valid

I'm disappointed at the lack of whisky reference.
181453.jpg
"hmnn… working on ration packs While there are variations, the basics include whiskey, nocino, some Alsace white wines, brandy, Port, a few cheeses, vodka, black bread, jars pickled herring, roll mops and of sauerkraut, tinned pork stew with lots of spuds, an ammunition clip converted to a...

No wuzzes."

View attachment 2079277
"hmnn… working on ration packs While there are variations, the basics include whiskey, nocino, some Alsace white wines, brandy, Port, a few cheeses, vodka, black bread, jars pickled herring, roll mops and of sauerkraut, tinned pork stew with lots of spuds, an ammunition clip converted to a...

No wuzzes."

Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

Nah I'll change it to King Tenz

sorry MC Bad Genius
Not a bad shout . Barely if ever played with him but from what I have seen, I expected far more engagement than what he has provided. GUH would be proud.

Thanks for the tag SmegHead . I’ve missed you.

Now, I have yet to read any of the thread but I’m pretty sure Grand Uncle Horace would want everyone to vote for jmoo wan

MC Bad Genius
you’re turning on me now?!

so he has finally achieved in death what he never could in life, the old bastard would be sitting back chuckling in his grave

I've gotta admit, I just checked top contributors and can't remember anything Pamcake1 has posted and can't believe they've out posted MWPP . Get your head on the game my friend!
181453.jpg
"Obtuse, obsolete, oaf… Was doing nothing of the kind. You’ve been yapping enough. Do you have a view of the pile on? If so, what is it?"

you’re turning on me now?!

so he has finally achieved in death what he never could in life, the old bastard would be sitting back chuckling in his grave
181453.jpg

"Ordinarily I would not trust Dero with a stale coffee scroll but..........."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a bad shout . Barely if ever played with him but from what I have seen, I expected far more engagement than what he has provided. GUH would be proud.
also for the record on the intimidator, my reading of this "Chooses a player each Night Phase and secretly manipulates their vote in the next Day Phase to a player of their choosing." is that the player intimidated wouldn't know and their vote would just be changed in the count?

also for the record on the intimidator, my reading of this "Chooses a player each Night Phase and secretly manipulates their vote in the next Day Phase to a player of their choosing." is that the player intimidated wouldn't know and their vote would just be changed in the count?
I was referring to Legs

Legs - Chooses a player each Night Phase and forces them to vote for a player of their choosing in the next Day Phase.

I was referring to Legs

Legs - Chooses a player each Night Phase and forces them to vote for a player of their choosing in the next Day Phase.
Ah right yep, not used to there being multiple but makes sense with the huge player list.

Maggie Simpson if you've just started playing please shoot Zerg who has been outed as Evil/Neutral by Kurve (Kent Brockman). As such someone give Kurve the amulet or have the doctors protect her tonight.

With the multi lynch in play the current scattergun approach isn't ideal. Conditions are ripe for a late evil push. I'm confident that BFew is evil/neutral and voted accordingly.

Lastly did Raz actually get modkilled?

Lastly did Raz actually get modkilled?
Good summary prior
I even agree re: the scattergun approach risk (that evil controls with a hidden manipulate)

But no, no Raz modkill (yet)

It’s one thing on the opening night /day but her response suggested that she’d going to be doing it all game , sigh . But maybe some lynch pressure would prompt her to join in properly . Something to ponder on another day.

Not only was Horrie her teammate - but what’s to say she wasn’t intimidated? I say this without confirming one of those existed.

It’s one thing on the opening night /day but her response suggested that she’d going to be doing it all game , sigh . But maybe some lynch pressure would prompt her to join in properly . Something to ponder on another day.
I assumed she was co-host?

Not only was Horrie her teammate - but what’s to say she wasn’t intimidated? I say this without confirming one of those existed.
As I mentioned earlier, there’s no intimidation type in this game that influences how someone posts /post style, only the actual vote. Plus even if the OP isn’t literal with the conditions of the intimidator she began this schtick before the morning deadline.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back