Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not Wiggim but almost posted a Raygun meme that had doc Nic Riviera in it. Good thing I didn’t.

Who else has claimed villager?
I believe only Raz and dank have outright claimed so far

I can understand why you went 3KZ in the end but it did look like an elaborate effort to save MWPP and a bit of a stab in the dark (or was it?).

Why isn’t the lynch MWPP today as outed evil (correct me if I am wrong) and in light of other solid info? I’ll vote for whoever provided it makes sense as I have only really skimmed bits and pieces but a couple of things seem a bit off.

sheep manchester
LG1KN-Q4_400x400.png

I can understand why you went 3KZ in the end but it did look like an elaborate effort to save MWPP and a bit of a stab in the dark (or was it?).

Why isn’t the lynch MWPP today as outed evil (correct me if I am wrong) and in light of other solid info? I’ll vote for whoever provided it makes sense as I have only really skimmed bits and pieces but a couple of things seem a bit off.
Cause she’s the evil doctor, can’t kill and isn’t in a PM with anyone so isn’t that big of a threat.

I noticed the back and forth between Raz and Spamcakes. Did you make anything of that?
I tend to believe Raz is an actual villager, his outbursts seemed genuine to me.

recruitment is no longer a thing in this game yeah?
Not an ongoing thing but on the opening night Leader ND recruited someone and it could’ve been anyone other than Tony or Skinner

I believe only Raz and dank have outright claimed so far
Behaviourally they’re both off
Dank especially so for the reasons I said earlier
I’m not totally sold on Raz either fwiw . Gone missing far too many times this game for someone who seemed invested at other times. But he’s still more likely to be a vanilla than anyone else who is yet to claim.

Not an ongoing thing but on the opening night Leader ND recruited someone and it could’ve been anyone other than Tony or Skinner
Yeah, I’m catching up now. I assumed that evil doctor was an evil role. I can sort of understand what Ninja was up to.

They haven’t been able to recruit since and all the other recruitable roles have died so whoever ND did recruit is acting alone (as am I, and K /Hank too for that matter).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon BFew and porps are in a faction together. That vote of his immediately after what Ninja and I said about porps reeked of deflection.
Oh absolutely, I would have it as something like this:

Fat Tony: Smeg

Kodos AND Movementarian: fridge

Skinner: Porps
Chalmers: Bfew
Krabapple: DERO/dank

Arsonist: jmoo/DERO/dank

Wiggum: Wickzki (?)

Villagers: Raz, DERO/dank/jmoo

As usual those Essendon flogs proving hardest to read..

Behaviourally they’re both off
Dank especially so for the reasons I said earlier
I’m not totally sold on Raz either fwiw . Gone missing far too many times this game for someone who seemed invested at other times. But he’s still more likely to be a vanilla than anyone else who is yet to claim.
Creating some claim space for your evil chums, hmm? 😉

Could also swap Smeg to Arsonist with one of the others as Fat Tony

I honestly forgot jmoo wan was still alive.

Yeah, I’m catching up now. I assumed that evil doctor was an evil role. I can sort of understand what Ninja was up to.
I’m listed as neutral, I win with any evil party but as I cannot kill
Plus town have no reliable kills left with the Simpsons’ kill gone (wiggum can kill but it’s risky at this point as the kill can be randomised and based on what ocha who was Lou said to me, the mbr kill was random too)
The priority was to trim the overnight kills and taking me out didn’t do that

I stand by my post to BE from earlier this morning where I felt it was Jmoo who crumbed Wiggum with that exchange I linked to and quoted . I suppose Jmoo and or Wick can confirm either way. Part of the reason I’m pushing for fridge is he’s the only player I genuinely believe could be any of the 3 roles we need gone to remove a night kill.

I stand by my post to BE from earlier this morning where I felt it was Jmoo who crumbed Wiggum with that exchange I linked to and quoted . I suppose Jmoo and or Wick can confirm either way. Part of the reason I’m pushing for fridge is he’s the only player I genuinely believe could be any of the 3 roles we need gone to remove a night kill.
yeah it could be jmoo too, it has to be one of them because everyone else has been present enough they would've claimed it.

They haven’t been able to recruit since and all the other recruitable roles have died so whoever ND did recruit is acting alone (as am I, and K /Hank too for that matter).
This post actually made me consider something... I notice that the recruit has deftly avoided the players on your evil list so far. 👀

Gil would also be a very clever recruit by ND. Had Goat revealed by then?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back