The Injured Player Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be mid finals, could even be one week depending on how he recovers.. luckily I have 2 trades left if need be..

All my injuries are in my defence...

Bock - i know he is out for rnd 20
Goddard - ???
Fisher - ???
Grimes - ???
Drummond - Was a querie before rnd 19, what will happen this weekend?

Luckily, Dal Santo will most likely return, but what about my defenders, i can only cover two of them...

Anyone heard the latest news on Goddard's injury?? Back this week or set to miss a couple?
Got 2 trades left and a big game against our league organiser this week who needs to be beaten.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bock - Indefinite

*vomit*

Don't panic yet. The Club has shown this year that "indefinite" to them means "don't know yet". His suspension earlier this season was "indefinite" and only turned out to be one week.

he's gota a burser (sp?) on his heel and they are waiting for it to heal and I get the impression they genuinely don't know if it will be 1 week or 3.

Grimey's hip injury has gone from test last week to 1-2 weeks now. He obviously flunked that test. :mad:

and whats with all the Saints players being listed as "assess". What a pack of primadonnas.

and whats with all the Saints players being listed as "assess". What a pack of primadonnas.

ST KILDA
Steven Baker (knee) - assess
Nick Dal Santo (illness) - assess
Sam Fisher (soreness) - assess
Sam Gilbert (back soreness) - assess
Brendon Goddard (knee) - assess
Lenny Hayes (back) - assess
Matt Maguire (hamstring) - assess
Leigh Montagna (elbow) - assess
Nick Riewoldt (concussion) – assess
Jarryd Allen (hip) - indefinite
Xavier Clarke (knee) - indefinite

That's a joke... A complete joke... Riewoldt needs to be assessed for concussion from 2 weeks ago?? Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back