The Injured Player Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know if ellis is expected back next week? thinking of trading gilbert instead of ellis, so i can afford higgins > davis/didak

once again just as all year been cursed by injuries.

Bock, Chapman, Goddard, Grimes, all out this week.

Gilbert still out.

It gets worse. AFL website:

ADELAIDE'S top-four prospects have been dealt a significant blow with centre half-back Nathan Bock ruled out of Saturday night's clash with Collingwood at AAMI Stadium.

The club has now confirmed Bock has a bursa – a sac of fluid – in his foot and not a bruised heel.
Adelaide coach Neil Craig said he was hopeful the All-Australian defender would be fit to take on Hawthorn at the MCG next week.

Dashing midfielder David Mackay is also likely to miss the all-important clash with Collingwood.

Mackay, who has missed two weeks with a hamstring strain, trained on Wednesday and was named in the 22-man-team but failed to get through the warm-up at training on Friday.

Jesus christ.

Now all I need is for Dal Santo to pull out, Ablett, Selwood & Judd to be late withdrawals and I'll be scoring well under 1000.

Same. Is virtually tanking/list management time for me if Nicky Dal pulls the pin.

For whatever the hell this is worth, Mark Doran on SEN said earlier today that he'd (almost) bet his kids' lives that Nicky Dal & Fisher won't play. Has already been proven right with Fisher...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this is getting beyond a joke, with bock out i have 5 zeros, and whats worse is my opponent doesnt have goodard,roo or bock so he has nearly a full squad.

looks like im using my last 2 trades.

That's what pissing me off. The most important week of the season thus far, and teams get rewarded for having shit teams. My mate has a great squad, somehow contrived to finish 5th, and is playing a team with NONE of the injured guns this week. Is almost certain to get knocked straight out.

Any news on players from the RND 19 nightmare.....

Goddard, NDS, Fisher, Hayes, Montagna, Sewell, Roo, Grimes, Chappy..aaaarrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhh it's killing me!!!

I wouldnt be surprised to see Gablett and Selwood miss this week.

I think NDS/Sewell/Roo may play however the others i'm not sure about.

Did Jolly injure his AC joint this week, Is he a chance to miss cats clash?

Did Hmac sustain an injury?

Roo will come back in.

Doc Larkins said on the Sunday Footy Show that there was some doubt over Sewell.

Mcintosh got injured early in the game but came back on and played it out.. spent a bit of time up forward but didn't appear to be too be serious.

I doubt both Ablett and Selwood will miss. We are going to have a fair few other outs so I think Selwood will have to play. I'd expect Ablett to miss, though.

Why will Ablett miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back