Competitions The JAG-a-Goalkicker Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt people would have tipped the same if they didn't have immunity up their sleeve.
Yes, lets take risks to put me on a level footing with others :rolleyes:

Yes, lets take risks to put me on a level footing with others :rolleyes:
You're either a troll extraordinaire or the dumbest human being I've ever come across.

Let's try to bank a less obvious goal kicking choice while I've got a safety net and get the jump on the rest of the field.

You're either a troll extraordinaire or the dumbest human being I've ever come across.

Let's try to bank a less obvious goal kicking choice while I've got a safety net and get the jump on the rest of the field.
Or you're just dumb.
You gain the immunity, now, you have 2 options.
1) Become reckless and get the nobodies in now and risk losing your immunity.
2) You tip normally keep that immunity in hand and when it gets tough at the end of the game where alot of people can dissapear in 1 night you have it up your sleeve.

Would you rather have burnt it in week 4 of the comp while pulling random names out your arse or have it available in week 6 beause you've got everything right by taking your safe tips?

Sure, the quality later may be lower, but it's at this important risky time for everyone that you have the immunity card up your sleeve.

Or you're just dumb.
You gain the immunity, now, you have 2 options.
1) Become reckless and get the nobodies in now and risk losing your immunity.
2) You tip normally keep that immunity in hand and when it gets tough at the end of the game where alot of people can dissapear in 1 night you have it up your sleeve.

Would you rather have burnt it in week 4 of the comp while pulling random names out your arse or have it available in week 6 beause you've got everything right by taking your safe tips?

Sure, the quality later may be lower, but it's at this important risky time for everyone that you have the immunity card up your sleeve.
I for one was voting with riskier choices, including no choice at all last week... but that may have been an oversight, because I had immunity up my sleeve.

Mainly coz the locks in tex/tips were also looking unlikely to kick goals. The key point is Carl is right, people will tip differently based on having immunity or not. Stop trying to whinge your way to a victory ;)

I for one was voting with riskier choices, including no choice at all last week... but that may have been an oversight, because I had immunity up my sleeve.

Mainly coz the locks in tex/tips were also looking unlikely to kick goals. The key point is Carl is right, people will tip differently based on having immunity or not. Stop trying to whinge your way to a victory ;)
It almost worked before, why can't I do it again?

I was at the game in Sydney, but have not been able to get on-line since.

So can I just say "Patty - wtf!!"

I had correctly surmised that he would play some time as a forward given the players we had out. I correctly (easily?) guessed that plenty of players would kick a goal this week.
BUT - almost everyone in the team except Patty scored - even the fullback!

At one stage I thought I could claim "misere" - the only player in the whole team NOT to score a goal!

Oh well, maybe there will be a third round...

I was at the game in Sydney, but have not been able to get on-line since.

So can I just say "Patty - wtf!!"

I had correctly surmised that he would play some time as a forward given the players we had out. I correctly (easily?) guessed that plenty of players would kick a goal this week.
BUT - almost everyone in the team except Patty scored - even the fullback!

At one stage I thought I could claim "misere" - the only player in the whole team NOT to score a goal!

Oh well, maybe there will be a third round...
A lot of people got burnt by jumping on the Hendo train.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions The JAG-a-Goalkicker Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back