Competitions The JAG-a-Goalkicker Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Just double checking I explained the sub rule correctly. Little surprised more peope haven't used it which makes me wonder if people didn't understand.

Substitute
The sub also caused some wailing and gnashing of teeth. You can opt to do the following if you would like to:

“Taylor Walker (SUB Kurt Tippett)”

In this case Walker would be your goal kicker with Tippett as your emergency if Walker pulls out OR if Walker is named as the sub. However, please keep in mind that in the case above, if Walker is the sub and comes on, he kicks a goal but Tippett doesn’t… then you are out.
It only applies if your goal kicker is named as the sub. At the start of the game. Then your emergency selection comes in.

If your goal kicker starts and gets subbed off without kicking a goal though then that is your bad luck. You don't get your emergency.

Is that what people thought I meant? Because it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just double checking I explained the sub rule correctly. Little surprised more peope haven't used it which makes me wonder if people didn't understand.

It only applies if your goal kicker is named as the sub. At the start of the game. Then your emergency selection comes in.

If your goal kicker starts and gets subbed off without kicking a goal though then that is your bad luck. You don't get your emergency.

Is that what people thought I meant? Because it is.
haven't most people chosen a sub?

haven't most people chosen a sub?
There's an emergency which almost everyone has done but you can also use your emergency if your chosen goal kicker starts as the sub. But most people haven't exercised this option.

Perhaps it's just because the popular choices like Walker and Tippett are no chance to start as the sub.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions The JAG-a-Goalkicker Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back