Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. You may be correct, either way she seemed way out of it...her poor parents. :thumbsdown: :(

Her poor parents? Seriously? I don't buy for a minute the fact that she's a straight-A, Olympian-in-waiting one day and the next she's making up pregnancies and stalking footballers. All because Sam Gilbert banged her.

I love watching Ricky Nixon get clobbered as much as the next guy - in fact, it's hilarious - but to portray her family as the victims in all this is just bollocks.

She almost had me convinced she was innocent last night right up until they caught her dressed under cover near Ricky Nixons house. Now i believe she deserves everything she gets. Feel sorry for the little sister in this story tho can't believe someone would theaten a child like that. i still think Kim Duthrie is hot. I hope she appears in zoo magazine oneday soon.

Prior to this report, I had some sadness & sympathy for the girl but now, I am firmly of the opinion that she is an attention seeking slapper who genuinely has a mental problem.
So when you come to the conclusion that she has a genuine mental problem, that's when you stop having sadness and sympathy for her?

Strange... That would be when most people start having sympathy for her - Knowing that she's clearly mentally ill and needs treatment that she isn't getting.

But, how the hell can CH7 and HER PARENTS, allow footage of her younger sister to be shown?????

The poor kid will now probably be subject to all sorts harrasment at school etc.

CH 7 ARE A DISGRACE..........and her parents are absolute morons!!:mad::mad:
I'm sure everyone who knows the girl knows that she's Kim Duthie's sister already... I'm sure she's been hearing about it for months.

yep, extreme narcissism and chronic stupidity are generally the lowest sympathy mental disorders
I think it's more serious than that - Megalomania and delusions of grandeur seem likely.

Without being a mental health professional, she seems like a textbook case of Histrionic Personality Disorder.

It's a dramatically self-destructive condition that requires treatment. You can chalk it up to her just being dumb if you'd like, but I think it's more serious than that.

She almost had me convinced she was innocent last night right up until they caught her dressed under cover near Ricky Nixons house. Now i believe she deserves everything she gets. Feel sorry for the little sister in this story tho can't believe someone would theaten a child like that. i still think Kim Duthrie is hot. I hope she appears in zoo magazine oneday soon.

She's quit running and School. Living the idle life. Unless she's on a serious amount of speed ( which is not out of the question ) she'll probably be a cellulite hero by the time she's old enough for Zoo.

When she was 16 she travelled to Sydney accompanied by an older friend ( who slept with the second st Kilda player ). Either the parents have very poor choice of Chaperone.
They might think that they are not bad parents, but I reckon most bad parents think that they are not bad parents.

[/b]

She's quit running and School. Living the idle life. Unless she's on a serious amount of speed ( which is not out of the question ) she'll probably be a cellulite hero by the time she's old enough for Zoo.

When she was 16 she travelled to Sydney accompanied by an older friend ( who slept with the second st Kilda player ). Either the parents have very poor choice of Chaperone.
They might think that they are not bad parents, but I reckon most bad parents think that they are not bad parents.

Yea i questioned that meself. I think the parents could have had more control on her.

I think it's more serious than that - Megalomania and delusions of grandeur seem likely.

Without being a mental health professional, she seems like a textbook case of Histrionic Personality Disorder.

It's a dramatically self-destructive condition that requires treatment. You can chalk it up to her just being dumb if you'd like, but I think it's more serious than that.
awesome stuff

i love modern psychiatry. there is now a diagnosis and associated treatment for being a dumb ****

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone else think channel grub drove her to nixons holiday home to get another grubby story happening

Yeah i reckon either that or Nixon lured her into a trap to get her back called the news reporters and being the stupid girl she is of course she goes down there.

1. Is her Dad stupid? She never met the players at school, she has admitted that!
2. Death threats - uncalled for. Seriously...yes she is sick in the head, doesn't mean death threats are warented.
3. Skeletons in people's closets - yeah, true, but they would have MOVED ON and not dragged it on! Kim has done nothing but tell lies.
4. Good work letting her sit on the kitchen table...baha tables are for glasses not for asses :p
5. For someone "focused on year 12" why on earth would you let her go to Sydney? I mean really...
6. I admire her father for ringing the Education Department and telling them it was not statutory rape.
7. Why did you not do a pregnancy test? If I had a daughter and she said she was pregnant, I would make her do a test to make doubley sure!
8. Are you freaking kidding me? Why the hell would you shout something like that out at a team you supporter?!
9. Young and helpless...good work releasing her identity! Idiots...
10. Her mother is 100% re Nixon - despite it being consensual, he is an idiot.
11. You stupid girl...I'm only 4 years older and know you never say that you will do anything to resolve a situation!!!!!!
12. WTF...you said yourself he took it the wrong way then you send him prevocative messages?! Are you serious?!
13. FFS Kim, you are such a cocktease...
14. I'm guessing most people would have believed that you had slept with Nixon if you hadn't cried wolf before
15. Can we lie detect you now about the messages/emails you've sent Nixon? Oh wait...pretty sure your reaction proved you were lying about stalking him...
16. You just pretty much proved that you were stalking him by doing what you did during that last bit of footage.

give it about 5 minutes after she turns 18 and your wish will be granted.

1. Is her Dad stupid? She never met the players at school, she has admitted that!
2. Death threats - uncalled for. Seriously...yes she is sick in the head, doesn't mean death threats are warented.
3. Skeletons in people's closets - yeah, true, but they would have MOVED ON and not dragged it on! Kim has done nothing but tell lies.
4. Good work letting her sit on the kitchen table...baha tables are for glasses not for asses :p
5. For someone "focused on year 12" why on earth would you let her go to Sydney? I mean really...
6. I admire her father for ringing the Education Department and telling them it was not statutory rape.
7. Why did you not do a pregnancy test? If I had a daughter and she said she was pregnant, I would make her do a test to make doubley sure!
8. Are you freaking kidding me? Why the hell would you shout something like that out at a team you supporter?!
9. Young and helpless...good work releasing her identity! Idiots...
10. Her mother is 100% re Nixon - despite it being consensual, he is an idiot.
11. You stupid girl...I'm only 4 years older and know you never say that you will do anything to resolve a situation!!!!!!
12. WTF...you said yourself he took it the wrong way then you send him prevocative messages?! Are you serious?!
13. FFS Kim, you are such a cocktease...
14. I'm guessing most people would have believed that you had slept with Nixon if you hadn't cried wolf before
15. Can we lie detect you now about the messages/emails you've sent Nixon? Oh wait...pretty sure your reaction proved you were lying about stalking him...
16. You just pretty much proved that you were stalking him by doing what you did during that last bit of footage.

1. He thinks Ricky Nixon should go to jail. What charge, banging someones daughter?

6. How could it have been statutory rape? And it still hasn't come out how it was leaked to the media right at the start. Surely it would be culpable if an employee of the education department or police leaked such information on a victim they were investigating. Apart from that the only other possible source is Kim herself.

7. Pretty sure Gilbert/StKilda would have asked, which is why doubt existed throughout the AFL.

13. Not a tease, she'll go the distance.

I meant she was sending provocative messages to Nixon and then cried victim when he arrived at her hotel room. What did she expect?

As much as people want to bag her, she is a f'd up teenager and as an adult Nixon should know better. Simple as that, when I'm 47 there is no way I would think of sleeping with/bringing drugs to a 16yo girls appartment, no matter how hot she is (which she isn't)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back