Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yet around the time as i recall it was all "the saints are too harsh trying to take her to court."

damned if we did, damned if we didn't!

Only by the bleeding hearts who were too stupid to see this girl for what she is. The truth about her pregancy is the one that needed to come out straight away. Don't know why the AFL withheld the truth but its hurt the Saints bigtime I reckon. Expose her as a fraud from the start & there's no sympathy for her. The media gave her a victim card & the ignorant lapped it up.

Only by the bleeding hearts who were too stupid to see this girl for what she is. The truth about her pregancy is the one that needed to come out straight away. Don't know why the AFL withheld the truth but its hurt the Saints bigtime I reckon. Expose her as a fraud from the start & there's no sympathy for her. The media gave her a victim card & the ignorant lapped it up.

AFL knew but couldn't prove it.
How do you prove someone isnt pregnant when you cant force a test.

But yeah, they could have called the bluff, and stated, "we dont believe you are pregnant you are a golddigging trouble causing liar , Prove you are pregnant "

I think the afl were not 100% sure, that they suspected and then they were railroaded by the barrage from the femi-nazis of the world, the broadcasters like hinch who's been notably silent as late, and the football media as a whole who took the opportunity to stick the boots in.

yet around the time as i recall it was all "the saints are too harsh trying to take her to court."

damned if we did, damned if we didn't!

Forget for one moment how the photos got there. The fact was the photo was up and damaging it was. A response had to be made and one to restore credability to Riewoldt in particular, I'm sorry but he didn't do that. Sooking that he told Gilbert to delete the photo. sorry you posed for the photo and let the photo be taken own up and cop it fair on the chin. You could have deleted it yourself if so concerned. Don't go blaming your team mate publicly especially when you are team captain. Play as a team - lose as a team. He lost my respect right there. Trying to save his own arse I thought. IMO that is worse than the photo itself and I know alot that think the same much as you Sainters will hate hearing it.

Next going on about taking a 16/17 year old to court was easy bait for the femi-nazis and media. Sure go to court and get her stopped but best not to threaten her in a media conference no matter how much the girl deserved it.

Forget for one moment how the photos got there. The fact was the photo was up and damaging it was. A response had to be made and one to restore credability to Riewoldt in particular, I'm sorry but he didn't do that. Sooking that he told Gilbert to delete the photo. sorry you posed for the photo and let the photo be taken own up and cop it fair on the chin. You could have deleted it yourself if so concerned. Don't go blaming your team mate publicly especially when you are team captain. Play as a team - lose as a team. He lost my respect right there. Trying to save his own arse I thought. IMO that is worse than the photo itself and I know alot that think the same much as you Sainters will hate hearing it.

So you have no respect for Riewoldt but of Kim Duthie you earlier stated in this thread "I would be proud to call you my daughter" ...

This has to be a wind up right?

Next going on about taking a 16/17 year old to court was easy bait for the femi-nazis and media. Sure go to court and get her stopped but best not to threaten her in a media conference no matter how much the girl deserved it.

You didn't see or hear Riewoldt's conference did you?

The initial media response was that it was well done.
He did not sook about Gilbert deleting anything, he answered a direct question, somewhat sheepishly I thought. ( Remembering that it was an embarassing subject ).

His responses about Gilbert were answers to direct questions, he didn't mention him without prompting.
Are you suggesting he should have lied? Are you suggesting he should have stood there like a ******** saying "no comment"?

The fact is they were clowing around and no-one probably gave two hoots about the photo 15 minutes later.

How can you not consider how the photograph got onto the internet.
Many people have photo's they consider private, which may have intimate, embarrassing or stupid subject matter. Does that give the babysitter the right to post it on the internet?

If you disagree why dont you find another forum somewhere and preach against the likes of Paris Hilton, Vanessa Hudgeton, Kim Kardishian who have ultimately had far more embarassing pictures leaked.

Duthie spruiking on twatter about new revelations coming in tomorrows newspapers

well well, nothing came of that either! knew that was not going to happen!

we now await the blog, the womans weekly, cleo, the movie and the book with baited breath.

Unfortunately people will buy these things!

You didn't see or hear Riewoldt's conference did you?

The initial media response was that it was well done.
He did not sook about Gilbert deleting anything, he answered a direct question, somewhat sheepishly I thought. ( Remembering that it was an embarassing subject ).

His responses about Gilbert were answers to direct questions, he didn't mention him without prompting.
Are you suggesting he should have lied? Are you suggesting he should have stood there like a ******** saying "no comment"?

The fact is they were clowing around and no-one probably gave two hoots about the photo 15 minutes later.

How can you not consider how the photograph got onto the internet.
Many people have photo's they consider private, which may have intimate, embarrassing or stupid subject matter. Does that give the babysitter the right to post it on the internet?

If you disagree why dont you find another forum somewhere and preach against the likes of Paris Hilton, Vanessa Hudgeton, Kim Kardishian who have ultimately had far more embarassing pictures leaked.
Sorry think you misunderstood. I was trying to separate a couple of the issues to discuss how certain things may be better handled in the future.
With the social media the way it is players are much more susceptable to that kind of attack. Just trying to generalise. I thought Nick harmed his rep further with the media interview, just my opinion, everyone will view things differently. Mind you I know a number of people who thought the same. I suppose the lesson to be learnt is dont take incriminating photos if clowning around you never know who may get their hands on it.

The other issue was mental health issues. My previous posts explains why.

Now if you think I am winding things up well let me go with this:

anyone see that show "winners and losers" this week. In that a girl and her gay best friend went to a St Kilda game, he brought her a saints scarf, she asked where he got it and the response "I have contacts deep in the St Kilda change rooms" she said oh tell me who, then no dont I dont want to know. Hmmmmm interesting!!!! If i was a conspiracy theorists I could think that Maybe Kim did have help from someone with knowledge of filming afterall!!

anyone see that show "winners and losers" this week. In that a girl and her gay best friend went to a St Kilda game, he brought her a saints scarf, she asked where he got it and the response "I have contacts deep in the St Kilda change rooms" she said oh tell me who, then no dont I dont want to know. Hmmmmm interesting!!!! If i was a conspiracy theorists I could think that Maybe Kim did have help from someone with knowledge of filming afterall!!

The fact you watch rubbish like that says it all.

Let me guess you're a Packed to the Rafters fan too?

I can't believe that males are posting in this thread about a topic that should only be seen in a woman's gossip magazine.

For the record I am ****ing embarrassed to have even ventured in this area, let alone posted in it.

I can't believe that males are posting in this thread about a topic that should only be seen in a woman's gossip magazine.

For the record I am ****ing embarrassed to have even ventured in this area, let alone posted in it.

Doh , I've obviously caught gayness off my StKilda scarfe. :D

Sorry think you misunderstood. I was trying to separate a couple of the issues to discuss how certain things may be better handled in the future.
With the social media the way it is players are much more susceptable to that kind of attack. Just trying to generalise. I thought Nick harmed his rep further with the media interview, just my opinion, everyone will view things differently. Mind you I know a number of people who thought the same. I suppose the lesson to be learnt is dont take incriminating photos if clowning around you never know who may get their hands on it.

The other issue was mental health issues. My previous posts explains why.

Now if you think I am winding things up well let me go with this:

You are totally full of it.
a) so anyone who gives a gay guy a scarfe is a closet gay in your consipiracy theory world.

b) With my family membership I have more StKilda scarfes than I know what to do with, If anyone knocked on my door and asked for one they could have it. I wouldn't even ask if they were gay. Hey Molly Meldrum is a supporter with club contacts, they must be all gay huh.

c) If a footy player is gay, is that a consiracy? What do you suggest the consiracy is, everyone that joins StKilda ( notorious for recycling players from other clubs ) catches gay sickness? Feeling homophobic are we?

I dont care if she is mental any more than I care if the scumbag who chucked his kids of westgate was mental.

Congratulations you must be a very prominent psychiatrist if you can diagnose mental disorders over the internet. Given that others have been a lot closer to her than you or I, someone must have decided that the best treatment for her was to continue running rampant. :rolleyes:

That said, I have completely changed my mind after reading some of the stuff spoken on here. I was thinking like a Mum know I am thinking like a female. You go girl! Men need to learn a lesson have gotten away with way too much over time. If they didn't behave badly, due to their poor upbringing, then society would be such a great place. I would be proud to call you my daughter, you have outsmarted some very powerful, arrogant men at the tender age of 17. Showed more guts than most, stuck to your guns in the face of adversity. You have used the system perfectly. For those who call you stupid, have a look at how she has done this. Takes someone with a more than a few scrupils to pull that off. If Riewoldt hadn't allowed that stupid photo to be taken his reputation wouldnt be damaged. If Gilbert had of had more security on his computer. Why is everyone jumping up and down because shock horror she hurt the reputations of a few elite footballers how dare she.

I blame the Dad's on this occasion didn't teach their sons, if you play with fire you will eventually get burnt or hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Or think with the right head son because a moment of pleasure could lead to a life time of pain. Want me to go on??:D

Good to see you have finally dropped the " Bi polar, depression" angle, and shown your true colours.
A feminist bitch with a hidden agenda.

This is a footy board, take your ramblings to the Women's Weekly Talkback Forum . You go girl !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see you have finally dropped the " Bi polar, depression" angle, and shown your true colours.

This is a footy board, take your ramblings to the Women's Weekly Talkback Forum . You go girl !!

ha ha oh good comeback Potsy!

Sad situation StKilda handled it badly as they have most things.

KD needs help, obviously.

cannot beleive grown men (assumption here) have such vitriol for a misguided teenager.

I will certainly be bringing up my son with more compassion and less fragility when faced with such undignified situations.

fair dinkum get over it

Yet you still gloss over the fact that roo held the conference to advise the media that she didn't take the picture.
He wasn't saving his own are, he was stating a fact that shewhomustnotbenamed didn't take the picture.
Convenient that you "forgot" that.

The fact you watch rubbish like that says it all.

Let me guess you're a Packed to the Rafters fan too?

What are you trying to say I'm a girl? Umm yeah I am. My teenager daughter and I watch the shows together bit of mother/daughter bonding.
We watch the Saints games as well as she is a fan.

No I haven't dropped the mental health angle not sure why you thought that as in my post I said I was trying to highlight mental health issues as explained in previous posts. I hope it may help some that read it. Obviously not others but that's the risk you take.

How did I have a hidden agenda. I even said if you want me to wind-up I'll start with this - how is that hidden. I can't believe how gulllible everyone was responding to that. Gave me a laugh thats for sure!! Lighten up fellas.

This is a footy board but I was responding to the ramblings of the male posters about this issue I didn't start the thread. If speaking your mind on social issues, looking at both sides of an argument, how things could have been done better for all concerned, including the men, is being a feminist bitch, then fine I will wear that with pride.

Yet you still gloss over the fact that roo held the conference to advise the media that she didn't take the picture.
He wasn't saving his own are, he was stating a fact that shewhomustnotbenamed didn't take the picture.
Convenient that you "forgot" that.
I haven't forgotten anything. Sure that is the reason but it is not all that came out of the conference. He was in a situation to answer any questions the media may spring at him, like the Gilbert question, his response was questionable, some thought sheepish, some wondered if it was the truth. Was the media conference a good idea? Should such a situation be handled the same way next time? Could he have got the message out a different way without subjecting himself to media question time? Don't shoot the messenger but not everyone viewed that conference the same way as you did.

I haven't forgotten anything. Sure that is the reason but it is not all that came out of the conference. He was in a situation to answer any questions the media may spring at him, like the Gilbert question, his response was questionable, some thought sheepish, some wondered if it was the truth. Was the media conference a good idea? Should such a situation be handled the same way next time? Could he have got the message out a different way without subjecting himself to media question time? Don't shoot the messenger but not everyone viewed that conference the same way as you did.

Gee did the Japanese handle the tsunami properly, did they do everything in the most optimal way? In the end the problem was that there was a tsunami.
You are critisizing StKilda for dealing poorly with a self confessed criminal. The real problem was that they had to contend with a malicious criminal.

Gee did the Japanese handle the tsunami properly, did they do everything in the most optimal way? In the end the problem was that there was a tsunami.
You are critisizing StKilda for dealing poorly with a self confessed criminal. The real problem was that they had to contend with a malicious criminal.
Well if st kilda cannot deal with a 17 year old girl off-the-rails god help them trying to win a flag anytime soon!!

Well if st kilda cannot deal with a 17 year old girl off-the-rails god help them trying to win a flag anytime soon!!

Wow - what an immature comment. How old are you exactly?

It is you that appears to not be able deal with any of this - St Kilda moved on a long time ago - The same thing cannot be said for your 17 year old hero.

There has never been a scandal. A footyplayer dumped a girl he was seeing. That's all there was. It's not a 'Scandal in Progress'.

Is it their line of work?

Is it their responsibility to deal with this sort of crap?

Her parents couldn't deal with it but you think the StKilda football club should.

I'd suggest that they are actually better at footy. Just like Nixon is better at player managment , and a plumber is better at fixing the pipes.

Maybe you would be better at doing the washing.:p

Is it their line of work?

Is it their responsibility to deal with this sort of crap?

Her parents couldn't deal with it but you think the StKilda football club should.

I'd suggest that they are actually better at footy. Just like Nixon is better at player managment , and a plumber is better at fixing the pipes.

Maybe you would be better at doing the washing.:p

Insert 'Call of Duty, Women's Edition,' jpeg.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back