The Liberal Party - How long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is that for real? Are these people really that stupid or is this performance art for “the base”?
I guess if Craig Kelly can get elected anyone can but honestly can someone explain how people so obviously lacking intelligence get themselves in these positions?
When I was doing IT support years ago I met people barely above moron level in high paid jobs because of their Dads who owned the company but surely a Politician has to have some initiative or is it just rat cunning like Dutton & Morrison?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that for real? Are these people really that stupid or is this performance art for “the base”?
I guess if Craig Kelly can get elected anyone can but honestly can someone explain how people so obviously lacking intelligence get themselves in these positions?
When I was doing IT support years ago I met people barely above moron level in high paid jobs because of their Dads who owned the company but surely a Politician has to have some initiative or is it just rat cunning like Dutton & Morrison?
Nepotism isn't limited to companies. Happens everywhere, especially in politics.

lol, not even bothering to hide it

So every failed political hack now gets a ribbon :rolleyesv1:.

So you get an Order of Australia now for being such an utter control freak who ignores the cabinet process that your own side hates you and dumps you and your boss. Not to mention being a drunk driver, being totally clueless about science, geography and the faith of certain ethnic Australians, as well as making a fool of yourself trying to pretend you're a "journalist".

The irony is she would be the first to whinge, rant and rave about little kids at primary school all receiving ribbons and smiley face stamps claiming they don't deserve them just for turning up. #hypocrite

Last edited:
No longer has value, or never had any value?

Alan Jones has one.

even though I don’t agree with a thing that moron says, I think he was awarded for his charity work?

credlin… awarded for what? They’ve turned this award into… nothing

Is he really that ignorant, or is he playing to the voters who really are that ignorant?

What a phucking schittehole of a body politic. It's just embarrassing as an Australian who tries to be proud of his country, that this clown is an elected official of a supposedly advanced nation.

Lee Kuan Yew nailed us. The poor white trash of Asia.

LOL I just posted practically the same post!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really great article by Ross Gittins on the horschitte that we get fed by economics, and more concerningly, by politicians hiding behind BS economics.

Although he’s too polite to say it, it’s the RW end of politics that have most used this crap for cynical purposes.

But whether anyone other than Richard Denniss is going to call them on it...

So every failed political hack now gets a ribbon :rolleyesv1:.

So you get an Order of Australia now for being such an utter control freak who ignores the cabinet process that your own side hates you and dumps you and your boss. Not to mention being a drunk driver, being totally clueless about science, geography and the faith of certain ethnic Australians, as well as making a fool of yourself trying to pretend you're a "journalist".

The irony is she would be the first to whinge, rant and rave about little kids at primary school all receiving ribbons and smiley face stamps claiming they don't deserve them just for turning up. #hypocrite
Der Uberkarin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back