Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

No you won't Brett ... you'll deal with whoever Jake wants you to.

This will be a "whoever blinks first" type arrangement I think, and surely Adelaide aren't dumb enough to risk getting nothing for him.
Love the tough talk.
Happens every year before these blokes get bent over and it's completely untrue.
Do that Brett, and you'll end up receiving nothing.

It's amazing how each high profile player who leaves this club outdoes the previous in terms of being a complete arseh*le about it.
Can't wait how Sloane plans to shit on the club when he decides to **** off!

Way to rub it in our faces, we've all just forked out thousands of dollars to travel and go to the grandfinal watch them capitulate to Richmond of all clubs and now our best young player is walking out the door for more cash and announcing it via a paid tv interview.

Only at the AFC like this has become beyond a joke now.

Maybe he is re-signing and AFC are letting him sell the story for some money as a means to make up the difference.....

Worse than Gunston and Watts.

Most treacherous campaigner in the history of the Club.

Go **** yourself soft**** turncoating mummy's boy flog.
Your last part of the season was disinterested shit football too, unprofessional dog.
Has a cry about being left out of the 05 final when he wasn't good enough to be in - and a 1st year player. Pfft.

By my calculation Jake Lever was 9 years old during the 05 final.

Well as expected.
In a way happy he didn't win a flag.
To bad his shit form helped in our demise.
I wish him nothing but bad luck and a short career.

Hope he gets absolutely ******* bullied when he plays us next year.

Will laugh my ass off if he does his knee again. Don't give a shit if that's poor form.

Selfish campaigner.
Considerate

Genuinely wish to see an early career ending acl.
At my heart I'm a bitter, petty individual.
Even more considerate

Let's hope karma comes back in the form of 2 knee recons.

I'm filthy. I'll probably regret saying this but heck the prick.

This sums it up perfectly. Can't even call him a dog because every dog I've met has more loyalty in their arseh*le than Jake does in his entire body.

**** off Jake you ******* assclown flog

I think we go in dry. Make him sweat it out.
...what?
For starters, I think the club needs to put a media ban on Brian Taylor.

Good I hope we stick to our guns. You think you're ******* top shit you campaigner going on the news to announce what everyone already knows. Take him in the PSD Noble.

Two first-rounders and a Lever ACL on day one of pre-season training, please and thank you.

By my calculation Jake Lever was 9 years old during the 05 final.

Considerate

Even more considerate

...what?
They're really covering themselves in glory with this one aren't they. Personally I enjoy the hypocrisy of the fans screaming bloody murder, and the club attempting to play the disgruntled victim in the whole thing, while once again going after Bryce Gibbs for the second year running, with still 2 years left on his contract with Carlton

Eh, I can't imagine this board would make for pretty reading if for example, we lost a GF to the Saints and then Clayton Oliver punched his trade papers a few days later...

Eh, I can't imagine this board would make for pretty reading if for example, we lost a GF to the Saints and then Clayton Oliver punched his trade papers a few days later...
I've no doubt that losing the GF is what is really the cause of all the ... angst ... but can you really be THIS upset when about a month ago it was an almost certainty that he was leaving? Surely this many of them couldn't possibly have thought he was going to resign.

I've no doubt that losing the GF is what is really the cause of all the ... angst ... but can you really be THIS upset when about a month ago it was an almost certainty that he was leaving? Surely this many of them couldn't possibly have thought he was going to resign.

Upset I can handle. The pumpkins who come saucily jaunting onto the board to tell us that we should be offering up six first round picks and the '84 Harlem Globetrotters for Lever... this I find annoying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could paste the whole Adelaide board in here at the moment but to save the hassle, I've found a few rippers:

So he's f***ing us on the trade, and then he's going to f*** Melbourne on their salary cap and team unity due to resentment over his massive contract forcing somebody else out.

Best fister in the league, indeed.

You'd know.

This flog is worse than Wincefield. I want to play Malbun Round 1 and see every player give it to him. We need Tex to run through him and put him out to pasture.

Big Texan following on from his truly terrifying physical performance last weekend I imagine.
Wouldn't knock the froth off a cappuccino.

Lever doesn't play round one games as preseason training is too hard on his hammies.

Although the lighter training load at the Dees may help that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We looked fit enough mid year when playing these front running flogs on their home deck.

I think we'll end up with a reasonably decent player (most likely Watts but I'd push hard for Hunt) plus either Pick 10 or Melbourne's 2018 first rounder.

If we do manage to prise Hunt away, we'll probably have to send a 2nd rounder Melbourne's way.

Wow.
No.

I heard the trade for Lever has been upped by Melbourne.

It now stands at pick 10, 27, 10kg of aged Brie and access to a time share at Thredbo.

Apparently the Crows are now haggling over the time share arrangements. They were originally offered October to June but the Crows have countered and want every month except September, which will be retained by MFC.

It is expected that Melbourne will agree, because their players will be available each September to use it.

I don't understand why you'd go to the snow when you can't afford skis.
Bogan South Australians

Am I the only one who doesn't want Watts because while he moves ok and kicks well he's soft as a boiled turnip and lacks effort and commitment to the contested ball?

Or am I missing something?

And you already have one.
On that, has anyone located Jenkins yet?

You could paste the whole Adelaide board in here at the moment but to save the hassle, I've found a few rippers:

You'd know.

Big Texan following on from his truly terrifying physical performance last weekend I imagine.
Wouldn't knock the froth off a cappuccino.

We looked fit enough mid year when playing these front running flogs on their home deck.

Wow.
No.

I don't understand why you'd go to the snow when you can't afford skis.
Bogan South Australians

And you already have one.
On that, has anyone located Jenkins yet?
You failed to ask the important question of why Melburnians would be skiing in Thredbo

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back