Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

The Richmond board has gone off the deep end. Here are two of of their best legal experts:
83da5845234a72b9e3e7fc697766b187.jpg

The identification one is actually interesting

I'm more interested about why the second photo doesn't get any trouble. She's stripped completely nude, in a public place, with photo evidence.

The identification one is actually interesting

I'm more interested about why the second photo doesn't get any trouble. She's stripped completely nude, in a public place, with photo evidence.
Its unknown who she is and not worth the time or money to investigate

Its unknown who she is and not worth the time or money to investigate
She's known to police because she's filed a complaint

I'm just unsure how they can verify that she's the girl in the photo

She's known to police because she's filed a complaint

I'm just unsure how they can verify that she's the girl in the photo
The photo of the girl outside richmond hq is not the one picturrd with the medallion

I

It's two different people
Yeah it's been discussed. Doesn't change what I'm talking about
People are taking liberal readings of wordings on that
It may be two seperate people

If it is why is there no outrage and calls for charges against a woman getting naked for photos in public

Yeah it's been discussed. Doesn't change what I'm talking about
People are taking liberal readings of wordings on that
It may be two seperate people

If it is why is there no outrage and calls for charges against a woman getting naked for photos in public
Why do you care

Why do you care
It's a topic of discussion? Why do you care if I discuss it? It's weird to respond to someone then ask them why they care about the topic

People seem pretty outraged at Richmond for this, yet apparently someone getting naked in public for photos doesn't rate a mentio

It's a topic of discussion? Why do you care if I discuss it? It's weird to respond to someone then ask them why they care about the topic

People seem pretty outraged at Richmond for this, yet apparently someone getting naked in public for photos doesn't rate a mentio
It's actually really simple if you have a functioning brain.

One is a matter of an intimate photo apparently being shared without consent.

The other there's no hint that it's been done without consent, so the only complaints are coming from pearl clutchers and whatabouters

The other there's no hint that it's been done without consent, so the only complaints are coming from pearl clutchers and whatabouters
Consent doesn't matter for public nudity...Which is what I'm saying the outrage should be about

So, what were you saying about a functioning brain?

Consent doesn't matter for public nudity...Which is what I'm saying the outrage should be about

Yes, and the point is that no one was harmed by the public nudity in question, so you're either a pearl clutching moraliser or just attempting to use "what about this other unrelated thing" to distract from an issue.

Yes, and the point is that no one was harmed by the public nudity in question, so you're either a pearl clutching moraliser or just attempting to use "what about this other unrelated thing" to distract from an issue.
Pointing out moronic hypocrisy in outrage makes me one of two things?

So it's okay to assume no one was harmed, and therefore stripping down in Richmond is okay.

It's more likely people just want to dig the boots into a footy player and don't care what unknown randoms do.

Both sides are as stupid as each other, and deciding that anyone who doesn't 100% support your opinion belongs to a sinister group is probably the worst of it. You've just done the opposite side equivalent of call me an SJW for disagreeing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it's okay to assume no one was harmed, and therefore stripping down in Richmond is okay.

It's more likely people just want to dig the boots into a footy player and don't care what unknown randoms do.

Both sides are as stupid as each other, and deciding that anyone who doesn't 100% support your opinion belongs to a sinister group is probably the worst of it. You've just done the opposite side equivalent of call me an SJW for disagreeing
Actually your side is uniquely stupid, and I'm not suggesting you're part of something sinister, you might just be earnestly dim.

Actually your side is uniquely stupid, and I'm not suggesting you're part of something sinister, you might just be earnestly dim.

Come on guys, we are better than this. The fight's out there! Against Adelaide nuffies!

Because I think both sides are moronic? If you think leaking nudes is bad, but publicly nudity is fine, that's great, not sure how pointing out hipocrisy is dim. Kinda funny since your initial claim was completely wrong on what you assumed I meant (although I notice all you've done is throw around insults, can't answer follow ups)

As I said mate. You're just as bad as the blokes who use SJW.

And the fact you claim I'm on a "side" when I'm equally critical of both shows some inflection might be an idea before throwing out insults

Theres no hypocrisy at all. They are completely seperate circumstances.

Theres no hypocrisy at all. They are completely seperate circumstances.
As above. Won't discuss it here. Take it to the thread for it if you want or agree to disagree

I liked this thread much better when posters brought loony quotes from other forums for our entertainment.

Nothing like home made, though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back