the massie trade

Remove this Banner Ad

cypher said:
I said Parkin was a better coach than Craig and if you were smarter you recognise that was past tense. :cool:

Are you related to Gets!? ;)

Now **** off back to your own board and stop trolling on here with your crap.

Four flags> Zero flags.

What are you talking about? You can't use was or is in the sentence because Craig has not finished his coaching career yet. Parkin coached Carlton. That is all you can say. You can't say "Parkin was a better coach than Craig" when Craigy has only been a coach for less than 2 years. How do you know he WAS a better coach when only one career is finished? Make your judgement afterwards sunshine.

Zero wooden spoons > God knows how many. ;)

ICanDressMyself said:
Massie has a good coach behind him. No pathetic joke of a coach like Parkin. Kouta is overrated. Not denying he wasn't great in his prime but he is past it, time to hang up the boots big man.

The relevence of refering to Adelaide as a city when this thread is about Massie was....?

Please come back when your joke of a club lifts its sorry pathetic arse from the foot of the ladder. :thumbsu:

Lets be clear he guys. I bold is what annoyed me and we shouldn't have to put up with this crap from any opposition supporter on OUR board.

ICanDressMyself said:
What the hell is wrong with that?

Parkin wasn't a good coach. Again, personal opinion. Just because I'm on your board doesn't mean I have to agree with everything the Carlton fans say. I also acknowledged Kouta has had a great career but he is definetly past it now due to injury and whatnot. For god sake all my comments have been personal opinion, one thing that BigFooty encourages.

Your opinion that Parkin wasn't a good coach goes against what Craig himself says. Craig openly has stated that he took the idea of player empowerment, such a prevalent idea at Carlton in 95, and installed it in Adelaide. This is one of the major reasons Adelaide has improved. Johncock himself states NC has empowered the players and this is something Ayers never did.

You are entitled to your opinion, and the rest of the world can be right!

HugeBluesFan said:
Lets be clear he guys. I bold is what annoyed me and we shouldn't have to put up with this crap from any opposition supporter on OUR board.

Well that's true isn't it?

Are you saying you don't want to drag your sorry arse from the bottom of the ladder?

ICanDressMyself said:
Well that's true isn't it?

Are you saying you don't want to drag your sorry arse from the bottom of the ladder?

how about you leave them alone. they wont be on the bottom forever and we wont be on top forever. antics like this give everyone a bad name

ICanDressMyself said:
What are you talking about? You can't use was or is in the sentence because Craig has not finished his coaching career yet. Parkin coached Carlton. That is all you can say. You can't say "Parkin was a better coach than Craig" when Craigy has only been a coach for less than 2 years. How do you know he WAS a better coach when only one career is finished? Make your judgement afterwards sunshine.

Zero wooden spoons > God knows how many. ;)
Parkin is, was and will forever be a better coach than Craig until he wins four flags.

Simple, just like you.

cypher said:
Parkin is, was and will forever be a better coach than Craig until he wins four flags.

Simple, just like you.

How many of them flags were won under false pretences with illegal payment of players?

Free Willy said:
Opinion or fact ?
So Carlton didn’t volunteer this information when the AFL offered immunity to suspension under a salary cap moratorium in the mid 1990’s?

I think you find they did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cypher said:
Massie wouldn't have gotten a game in one of Parkin's Premiership sides yet he is "starring" for the Crows. ;) :cool:

Hahaha what are you implying there smartarse?

That Crows are a crap team and that's why some of the lower quality (in your opinion) players are starring for us? Hahaha. You have no idea what goes on down at West Lakes. Craig is a scientest. He has single handedly transformed Massie, Stevens etc into stars.

Now as if you're implying what I think you're implying, take a look at your position on the ladder, then take a look at Adelaide's position and then get back to me. :)

ICanDressMyself said:
Hahaha what are you implying there smartarse?

That Crows are a crap team and that's why some of the lower quality (in your opinion) players are starring for us? Hahaha. You have no idea what goes on down at West Lakes. Craig is a scientest. He has single handedly transformed Massie, Stevens etc into stars.

Now as if you're implying what I think you're implying, take a look at your position on the ladder, then take a look at Adelaide's position and then get back to me. :)
If you were smart enough you'd know was I was implying.

Massie wouldn't have got a game for the worst of the 78, 79, 81, and 82 premiership sides coached by Parkin.

So what does that comment have to do where Carlton are positioned now? :rolleyes:

Parkin transformed Clape and Manton into Premiership players so lets pat ourselves on the back. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

the massie trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back