Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane is the Apologist - he owes Ken for his 300 game finish and info when he calls him on speed dial and is supposed to be a Port person.

Whateley is just a Geelong fan of his favourite player as a kid.
Not a Whateley fan but he's a football romantic and he wants the story of the much maligned coach wins a premiership and sticks it up his detractors. He's happy enough to see that play out as long as it need to. There's nothing in the "white noise justified in wanting blood as Port surge after coach replaced with inanimate carbon rod" story for him.

That's not an adequate explanation for his behaviour. My favourite player as a kid was Stuart Dew, I still think he was a shit coach.
I didn't need to be adequate - just differentiate why one is an apologist and shouldn't be if he is a real club man.

Not a Whateley fan but he's a football romantic and he wants the story of the much maligned coach wins a premiership and sticks it up his detractors. He's happy enough to see that play out as long as it need to. There's nothing in the "white noise justified in wanting blood as Port surge after coach replaced with inanimate carbon rod".
The blokes first job in journalism was reviewing movies and is a big WWE fan. Explains a lot.

He made 3 sanfl grand finals in 4 years and won 2 premierships. He knows how to coach at sanfl level.

I rate Bass and always got shot down here for it. The guy is articulate and gets the message through. Knows how to coach. He’d be ruthless too, we’ve all seen his press conferences - can only imagine he’d be like that to players.

People get caught up in he’s left field, Norwood… blah blah, well maybe that’s what we need, I mean we’ve had a bonding dog racing bogan from country Vic and how’s that going….

Perhaps with a Carr idea as replacement they thought they better get rid of the only bloke there who could actually take over.

I don’t trust CD, Koch to get anything right… if it’s Carr it’s kinda just more safe and comfortable isn’t it.

Malcom Blight was left field.

I rate Bass and always got shot down here for it. The guy is articulate and gets the message through. Knows how to coach. He’d be ruthless too, we’ve all seen his press conferences - can only imagine he’d be like that to players.

People get caught up in he’s left field, Norwood… blah blah, well maybe that’s what we need, I mean we’ve had a bonding dog racing bogan from country Vic and how’s that going….

Perhaps with a Carr idea as replacement they thought they better get rid of the only bloke there who could actually take over.

I don’t trust CD, Koch to get anything right… if it’s Carr it’s kinda just more safe and comfortable isn’t it.

Malcom Blight was left field.

I think it will be Carr, it's like drafting, oh they might do this and they might do that but we all really know what they will do.

He might be a safe and comfortable choice but he will be different and right now different is what they and we need. He's coached his own side, he's assistant coached at another club, I am confident he will have his own ideas and implement them.

I think it will be Carr, it's like drafting, oh they might do this and they might do that but we all really know what they will do.

He might be a safe and comfortable choice but he will be different and right now different is what they and we need. He's coached his own side, he's assistant coached at another club, I am confident he will have his own ideas and implement them.

Can't wait for a change.

Ken in his presser and on the bench these days just looks like he' riding it out knowing at any given bad loss he's cooked like a deep fried KFC Wing!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought I was the only one!
Arrested Development Tobias GIF

Can't wait for a change.

Ken in his presser and on the bench these days just looks like he' riding it out knowing at any given bad loss he's cooked like a deep fried KFC Wing!
Actually, I had the Double with waffle only Tuesday night. It was very Ken like, anemic thing popping out the side, too much chicken, sauce tasted good for the first few bites. Ended up feeling ill looking at it and 6 hours later had the trotts…

Funnily enough it also reminded me of Stewart Dew, big greasy thighs 🤤

Remove this Banner Ad

Back