Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love it if Rucci got his head out of his arse and put some genuine heat on the SANFL/SAFC/SMA for once again acting in their own short-sighted interest counter to the health of the game solely in the name of spiting Port Adelaide.

Hey Ferrethead - We know you read this so how about a bit of truth for a change ?

Stop pandering to the masses and grow a set

Coincidently it was the week leading up to our home game against Carlton last season when the Advertiser retaliated to our information block out by not printing a single Port related article in that fridays paper, not even the footy lift-out. Not one. Even Hutchy tweeted about it, the Facebook page was littered with complaints, the shit really seemed to hit the fan. It simply proved once and for all the sort of children we're dealing with here.

The Advertiser - We're for SA!

The club is giving Rucci nothing, so he writes anything he invents. Its as simple as that.

Lets hope it stays that way. Finally they've realized what's been apparent to everyone else, that he is a turd.(I assume I can fire away at public figures without breaking any rules?)

Lets hope it stays that way. Finally they've realized what's been apparent to everyone else, that he is a turd.(I assume I can fire away at public figures without breaking any rules?)

They haven't been giving Rucci stuff since KT started his CEO message/letter to members. That's when the club decided we will communicate directly and openly - obviously not reveal everything - but be more transparent with members and by pass the media.

KT at last years August members info night he made the point that he learnt language is very important, early on at his tenure at Port.

From todays paper:

TOMORROW IN THE ADVERTISER:
PATRICK DANGERFIELD'S EXCLUSIVE COLUMN:
My Awards for season 2013

I will leave it to the reader to interpret the headline.

From todays paper:

TOMORROW IN THE ADVERTISER:
PATRICK DANGERFIELD'S EXCLUSIVE COLUMN:
My Awards for season 2013

I will leave it to the reader to interpret the headline.

il_430xN.42365534.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowey told an interesting story this afternoon. Vlad was on 5cc the other day, and had a crack at Trigg and the club for not cooperating with the AFL's investigation into the Tippett scandal. He went on to say that the Bombers had been far more cooperative. Chapman rings in after the interview, and says Vlad got it all wrong. The club cooperated fully, blah, blah, blah.

Rowe has this great idea. Let's get Vlad to retract what he said because he's clearly mistaken. Phone calls are made to the AFL. But guess what - Vlad doesn't agree to make a retraction. No surprise there. Vlad then goes on the offensive. He goes on a rival radio station and has a even bigger crack at Trigg.

Rowe then mentions two interesting things. The AFL integrity officer contacted the club well before the Tippett story broke, and asked whether their was any truth to the rumours that were circulating. The club's response - nothing to look at here. Also, while the AFL and the crows were "negotiating" the penalties the AFL wanted trigg's head but the Crow's wanted a suspension only. The AFL's answer - sure we'll hand trigg a suspension but there's a cost - your round 1 and 2 picks in 2014. And we know the choice the crow's made.

Rowey told an interesting story this afternoon. Vlad was on 5cc the other day, and had a crack at Trigg and the club for not cooperating with the AFL's investigation into the Tippett scandal. He went on to say that the Bombers had been far more cooperative. Chapman rings in after the interview, and says Vlad got it all wrong. The club cooperated fully, blah, blah, blah.

Rowe has this great idea. Let's get Vlad to retract what he said because he's clearly mistaken. Phone calls are made to the AFL. But guess what - Vlad doesn't agree to make a retraction. No surprise there. Vlad then goes on the offensive. He goes on a rival radio station and has a even bigger crack at Trigg.

Rowe then mentions two interesting things. The AFL integrity officer contacted the club well before the Tippett story broke, and asked whether their was any truth to the rumours that were circulating. The club's response - nothing to look at here. Also, while the AFL and the crows were "negotiating" the penalties the AFL wanted trigg's head but the Crow's wanted a suspension only. The AFL's answer - sure we'll hand trigg a suspension but there's a cost - your round 1 and 2 picks in 2014. And we know the choice the crow's made.

LOL.

Chapman was stupid for going on 5cc and saying that Vlad got it all wrong. That's one bear you don't poke. So what's the punishment. Vlad goes on another radio station and dumps harder on trigg/the club (according to rowe), and rowe gets told to drop the stories about the AFL integrity officer and the loss of extra draft picks to save trigg.

Lesson learned Rob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back