Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. What should I respond...
View attachment 135853
I would kindly point out to them that;
- Proper newspapers with proper journalists such as The Age don't resort to such childish-publication
- that ALL articles Roo writes should contain a disclaimer down the bottom that states 'Mark Rucciuto is a Board Memver at the Adelaide Football Club i.e. - this article is Tingle propaganda
- could someone explain how Jaspar was given his pen licence at school, let alone his journalist accredition
- that The Tiser makes wonderful garden mulch

p.s. love the reference to Crowtiser, that flog didn't even take issue with it;)

Haven't heard a Stupidism worth recording for a while, but there was one today. I'll edit the actual dialogue and use a bit of poetic licence for entertainment value, but the punchline is verbatim.

Caller (whining): Why can't the Victorian media be fair to us in South Australia? There were three serious injuries on Saturday, but they only talk about Riewoldt. Why? Brodie Smith got hurt and Jaensch got hurt but they don't get a mention because they're South Australian. It's just not fair. Why does that happen?
Stupid: Yeah. Not fair. Yeah.
Caller: But why can't they be fair?
Elbows: Well, perhaps it's because Nick Riewoldt is higher profile in Victoria...
Stupid: Yeah. Higher profile. Yeah.
Caller: But it's -
Elbows: ...and I've checked videos of Nick's previous head injuries. He's had so many head clashes. Some so bad he's gone down and looked really really bad on the ground... he's even gone completely stiff like ... like ...
Stupid: Rigor mortis.

Haven't heard a Stupidism worth recording for a while, but there was one today. I'll edit the actual dialogue and use a bit of poetic licence for entertainment value, but the punchline is verbatim.

Caller (whining): Why can't the Victorian media be fair to us in South Australia? There were three serious injuries on Saturday, but they only talk about Riewoldt. Why? Brodie Smith got hurt and Jaensch got hurt but they don't get a mention because they're South Australian. It's just not fair. Why does that happen?
Stupid: Yeah. Not fair. Yeah.
Caller: But why can't they be fair?
Elbows: Well, perhaps it's because Nick Riewoldt is higher profile in Victoria...
Stupid: Yeah. Higher profile. Yeah.
Caller: But it's -
Elbows: ...and I've checked videos of Nick's previous head injuries. He's had so many head clashes. Some so bad he's gone down and looked really really bad on the ground... he's even gone completely stiff like ... like ...
Stupid: Rigor mortis.
I don't mind ROWE - but he really was being a dick during that call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

....did have a chuckle about this one

View attachment 135878

#balance
soooo....what've the Crows actually done that's warranted positive media coverage in the past two years? Tippettgate? hijacking the state jumper? losing to Melbourne? it's certainly not on-field performance, unlike Port

soooo....what've the Crows actually done that's warranted positive media coverage in the past two years? Tippettgate? hijacking the state jumper? losing to Melbourne? it's certainly not on-field performance, unlike Port

#teem4awlsoufossies

They don't have to do anything, or achieve anything, its their god-damm birth right to be always shown to be the best, trues and virtuous in any given situation ever.
It does not matter they have been gifted a piss weak draw and beaten no-one of any significance.

Semper plz, you must have misplaced your copy of the souf ossie almanac

For all the crap we give the Crows you have to be inspired by the Franchise making Walker captain.

It's a win for all the bumbling incompetent bogans of the world, you don't need to have a functioning brain to become captain of a franchise.
Every thought of his on Triple M seems like it takes 5 to 10 minutes to form and then 15 seconds to go to mush and be vomited out his mouth.

Apparently the muppet Dittmar has stated that Kenny has told the boys to get proper haircuts, all about discipline and respecting the boss etc.

Would be disappointing if true, really shouldn't make any difference to anything

Apparently the muppet Dittmar has stated that Kenny has told the boys to get proper haircuts, all about discipline and respecting the boss etc.

Would be disappointing if true, really shouldn't make any difference to anything
Dittmar is nothing more than Roos mangy chihuahua.

Throws out quasi Pro Port crap on the air waves and letting Roo "prove him wrong" never fighting back.

He is most likely aware if he makes Roo look like the idiot or the AFC look like a joke, Dittmar is getting shit canned.

Dittmar has always been a spineless turd when it comes to his media performance toward a club that he professes to follow. He always emphasises positivity when commenting on the franchise, to the point of making me want to vomit. He clearly has no gonads and is easily led.

fully agree with the Dittmar ^ comments above

Another 'anonymous caller' just reported that a number of players had applied for the MFS - 'common knowledge' apparently

Roo - "what's going on down at Ports" yada yada

Dittmar - "we'll have to look into this one"

FFS we lose two games and and they let any fwit on the radio to spread unsubstantiated and unchallenged rumours

Kane mentioned that Hinkley has told him to get a haircut in the past, but it was clearly just Ken ribbing him more than anything. Probably extrapolated from something ridiculous like that and is making it seem like this is what we're doing to turn our game around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back