Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooch and McDermotts best showdown lineups of all time as a combined team. CHF. Matthew Robran.
Wazza was pretty well contained in Showdowns due to Rutten having his number I assume that's the logic.. still ridiculous

Wazza was pretty well contained in Showdowns due to Rutten having his number I assume that's the logic.. still ridiculous

Kicked 7 in a losing team in the first Showdown in 2004 and then had 21d/11m/4g for 3 Brownlow votes in the return bout.

But yes, Rutten kept him quiet a few times when his knee was shot late in his career so go Crows.

Tredrea v Crers - 23 games, 319 disposals (13.8), 137 marks (6.0), 30.31 (1.3 goals, 9.2 points), Brownlow votes 4
Robran v Power - 7 games, 78 disposals (11.1), 22 marks (3.1), 10.4 (1.4 goals, 9.1 points), Brownlow votes 1

It's pretty obvious why they picked Robran over Tredrea :rolleyes:

Tredrea v Crers - 23 games, 319 disposals (13.8), 137 marks (6.0), 30.31 (1.3 goals, 9.2 points), Brownlow votes 4
Robran v Power - 7 games, 78 disposals (11.1), 22 marks (3.1), 10.4 (1.4 goals, 9.1 points), Brownlow votes 1

It's pretty obvious why they picked Robran over Tredrea :rolleyes:

Ian Perrie and Ken McGregor were 2nd and 3rd choice respectively.

Kicked 7 in a losing team in the first Showdown in 2004 and then had 21d/11m/4g for 3 Brownlow votes in the return bout.

But yes, Rutten kept him quiet a few times when his knee was shot late in his career so go Crows.

Should've been 8 had Rutten not thrown himself forward after a little bum nudge from Tredders

Rooch and McDermotts best showdown lineups of all time as a combined team. CHF. Matthew Robran.

Just as ridiculous was their mock/phantom showdown, which of course had the crers winning narrowly, with Chad and Robbie going goalless for the game. Apparently Champion Data says so :rolleyes:

I can't even remember that game.. stay away from drugs kids

I was standing at the Southern End, I think GranFormaggi was with me, and we had a few after being in a pregame corporate tent. My youngest daughter had just turned 18 and when it came to her shout she didn't want anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those that haven't seen the team;

showdown best side.JPG

#Malcom as coach o_O
How many Showdowns did he coach, 6, for 3 wins?

Choco coached Ports to 7 straight wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back