Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Limited News still own the NRL?

Richmond’s win was great for Tiger fans but troubling for the AFL

RICHMOND’S players aren’t the only ones waking with headaches today. The Tigers’ win was a terrible result for football.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ri...l/news-story/5166b7f6b6cd5b0675316dd4bf4f3f24

(I think the author of this piece has been on the Crowswagon for some time)

Yep he's a crows supporter. Based off his twitter that was linked at the top of the article.

I just turned on MMM and the first thing I hear.... CCCCrrows Didn’t choke Jars, do you think they choked Jars? Ooorrr, fair dinkum they didn’t choke!

Lol - WTF?

Anyone got a picture of the Sunday mail front page today?

f54aaefc40d74f55b590a7e2a3b28a54.jpg

Jai's dribble was worth skimming for this heartbreaking post-game image of Josh "Stuck-Around-And-Still-Isn't-A-Premiership-Player" Jenkins, who predictably spudded it up worse than anyone in Grand Final history...

View attachment 422893

I also love the inference in the article that if Josh Jenkins, Kyle Hartigan, Hugh Greenwood, Rory Atkins, Riley Knight, Andy Otten, Brad Crouch, Paul Seedsman, Luke Brown, David McKay, and Jake Kelly were flying back to Adelaide this morning with premiership medallions around their necks it's a sign universal balance and order had been restored.

Looks like SA is going to have an economic collapse and outright communism will take control of the government such is the influence of a crows win or loss, apparently.

Birth rate will collapse as well - no June baby bonanza. **** we really did dodge a bullet!

Pathetic, using Sam Jacobs like that. Poor guy has been through enough, now the Camry media are wheeling him out for a sympathy deflection on the front page?

What, not the team walking off disgraced led by captain invisible?

Sent from mTalk

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Limited News still own the NRL?

Richmond’s win was great for Tiger fans but troubling for the AFL

RICHMOND’S players aren’t the only ones waking with headaches today. The Tigers’ win was a terrible result for football.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ri...l/news-story/5166b7f6b6cd5b0675316dd4bf4f3f24

(I think the author of this piece has been on the Crowswagon for some time)

STILL YET TO LOSE TO A BETTER TEAM IN THEIR MISERABLE 27 YEAR OLD EXISTENCE

Pathetic, using Sam Jacobs like that. Poor guy has been through enough, now the Camry media are wheeling him out for sympathy on the front page?

What, not the team walking off disgraced led by captain invisible?

Sent from mTalk
The comparison to the front page after our GF loss is all the proof anyone should need of the incredible bias.

The comparison to the front page after our GF loss is all the proof anyone should need of the incredible bias.

No point denying the results were a bit different, more dire on our part, but it isn't like the crows showed much to be proud of either, against lesser opposition, when they were raging favorite.

Sent from mTalk

No point denying the results were a bit different, more dire on our part, but it isn't like the crows showed much to be proud of either, against lesser opposition, when they were raging favorite.

Sent from mTalk
They were very different, but in context one was no less "humiliating".

A young and lucky Port side lost to one of the greatest teams of this generation.

The Crows lost by nearly ten goals despite being massive favourites against a team constantly dismissed as even having a hope.

Last edited:

Gee whiz.

As far as those sort of 'jobs' go, they don't get much easier than going in as warm favourites against a good but by no means invincible opponent, after registering imposing back-to-back home finals wins.

And they started like a house on fire, with the first two goals and what was a handy quarter time lead.

They will never, ever, have a better chance of winning a premiership than they did yesterday.

I didn't watch the game yesterday so I've just settled in to catch the scheduled replay on 7 mate only to see some very old car restoration show playing. Surely the local channel 7 isn't so piss week they'd bump the replay on their 3rd channel to spare the feelings of the apricot slice brigade? Would they?

They ****ing have haven't they?

Piss weak campaigners

Edit - it's started half hour late. Original plan must have included all post match crow celebrations. Not needed now

Last edited:
I didn't watch the game yesterday so I've just settled in to catch the scheduled replay on 7 mate only to see some very old car restoration show playing. Surely the local channel 7 isn't so piss week they'd bump the replay on their 3rd channel to spare the feelings of the apricot slice brigade? Would they?

They ******* have haven't they?

Piss weak campaigners

They will be going to the vault to find their stash of I Love Lucy tapes to cover this disaster.

They ******* have haven't they?

Piss weak campaigners

Edit - it's started half hour late. Original plan must have included all post match crow celebrations. Not needed now

I bet they replayed the geelong win in 2007... 5AA didn't even have the sports show on this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back