Mega Thread The new Bucks mega-thread. It's Official. 2 Year Deal for Bucks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very pleased with the 2 years of true.
His list, his group let him complete the task.

That said I thought this year we were much better than last year with every match being competitive

Onwards and upwards

Can't have another year of speculation with him out of contract like we did this year.
A 2 year deal won't stop speculation. Hardwick was just as heavily scrutinized as Bucks was this year in 2016. Expect media speculation to be rife next year regardless of contract length.

I like the optimism but it could still go the other way- there's still less wins or bottom 4 that could take a turn for even worse events.

I sure hope not but we are not out of the woods by any stretch yet.
That's true.

But I'm optimistic as is my nature

I'm very pleased with the 2 years of true.
His list, his group let him complete the task.

That said I thought this year we were much better than last year with every match being competitive

Onwards and upwards

Good on you mate. Happy for you :rolleyes:

I would do a 1 year extension. I know that means another year of speculation, but I reckon that will happen anyway. If we lose the first 3 games, the circus will start anyway.

I'd just give him the year and see how it goes.

I'll support the decision. I've swayed all year. There have been times where I've wanted him sacked, and other times when I've wanted him re-appointed. Ultimately, we finished the year pretty good, and have a really healthy percentage for where we finished. So we are competitive enough. We just need to go to the next level, which I reckon we have a capable enough list to do so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Brendan Bolton rolling 1 year contract seems smart to me. I would be muhc keener the club just say we are shifting the model. Only reason you dont do it so the club dont feel like they are under pressure to defend him if it goes badly next year but we all know that if he has another bad year next year he is done.

Disagree. Would turn the discussion on Collingwood in 2018 into another circus and distraction. If he's to be signed then it has to be at least 2 years. If there isn't improvement then he's gone at the end of 2018 and you wear the 1 off cost to the FD. If there is improvement then you might consider something like that beyond 2019.

Ok. That's that. I pray its the right decision but for now Go Pies, go Bucks. Dont necessarily see finals in 2018 but we should at least be contending for a spot.

Sorry to intrude,

I wanted Dimma gone more than anyone last year.
They got Leppa back, Caracella as ball movement coach and Balme took control of selection and the ****in miracle happened.

Bucks from the outside looking in seems a good bloke and with the right guys around him a good coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back