****The new super, dooper Hawk quiz - Premiership years only****

Remove this Banner Ad

Tha would be lucky 7. Didn't know those Norwood references AH good stuff

Actually, Tucky played in the 1972 Reserves team, so it's 8 Hawthorn premierships :)

As you are possibly aware, I am a historian for the Norwood Football Club and it has delighted me over the years to find so many connections between Hawthorn and Norwood, the two clubs I admire most. Pity we only played each other once.

One that may interest history minded Hawk supporters is Dr. Jacob Jona, a massive name in Hawthorn history actually played football for Norwood, and continued to make donations to the club right up to his passing.

I love footy history :)

Actually,
Tucky played in the 1972 Reserves team, so it's 8 Hawthorn premierships
:)

HAHA well its amazing really he played 50 odd reserves games on top of the VFL games thats a lot of football at an elite level. The man was a freak.

As you are possibly aware, I am a historian for the Norwood Football Club and it has delighted me over the years to find so many connections between Hawthorn and Norwood, the two clubs I admire most. Pity we only played each other once.

One that may interest history minded Hawk supporters is Dr. Jacob Jona, a massive name in Hawthorn history actually played football for Norwood, and continued to make donations to the club right up to his passing.

Me too especially HFC footy history and no i didn't know you were a historian mate that's cool

Actually, Tucky played in the 1972 Reserves team, so it's 8 Hawthorn premierships :)

I didn't know you were a footy historian, AH. Can't say it surprised me though.

Who was our least experienced winning grand final player?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greg Madigan. Played 6 games for Hawthorn in his debut year of 1989 including the Grand Final but not the semi final.

Jack Cunningham played 7 games for Hawthorn in his debut year of 1961 including the Grand Final but not the semi final.

Has to be Madigan by 1 game.

Utha and Rusty, first in with the question has the floor.

Obviously these 2 guys are still at the Melbourne Cup so I will intrude and ask a question

Who played in 3 winning Grand Finals and kicked a goal in each game??

What do Michael Osborne, Mark Williams, Chance Bateman, Sam Mitchell and Robert Campbell have in common that none of the other 2008 players do?

Remove this Banner Ad

****The new super, dooper Hawk quiz - Premiership years only****

Remove this Banner Ad

Back