Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been mentioned before, but its a scarily even competition this year. Upsets galore (we're not alone!!).

This year is a dream for the AFL and equalisation. There almost aren't upsets - every team can beat every other team, and very often have.

And we aren't alone. The only reason we stand out more than teams around us, who have also dropped what were considered absolute sitters, is that we have been able to put top sides away in between. Funny how that makes it feel worse.

This year is a dream for the AFL and equalisation. There almost aren't upsets - every team can beat every other team, and very often have.

And we aren't alone. The only reason we stand out more than teams around us, who have also dropped what were considered absolute sitters, is that we have been able to put top sides away in between. Funny how that makes it feel worse.

We are consistent at one thing - screwing everybody's tips every week.

Win or lose.

et
What the **** is going on at richmond? First vickery KO's Cox the other week, and this week Conca ******* coward punches/elbows a GWS player in the back of the head while while going to the interchange.

Video?

Speaking of which where is giantroo Twinkletoes ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was wondering what the massive fuss about Jake King retiring was and then I saw this... Perfect

10377082_716745185028086_3581655924492128723_n.jpg

Went to the Pies v Port game with couple friends. Got a couple pies supporters sitting behind me asking why I didn't stand and clap as Nick'play on opposition grass' Maxwell did the pre-game lap of honour.

Port are on the slow decline…..still playing reasonable footy though. Sidebottom was supreme, clubs just don't pay enough attention to this guy. He did well against us earlier in the year too from memory.

****en cold weather we've got atm……my beer nearly turned into a slurpee it's that cold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back