The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on him sticking up for himself and giving it back to the crowd, I thought it was great.

But here he was berating them for something that didn’t happen. They were cheering his opponent.

Last edited:

Bojan KantKick good to see Putin lover Le Pen kicked to the curb.

Me and my mate once had a drunken bet about who could get the most replies from celebrities. I got a letter from Carol Vorderman and he got one from Wincey Willis - then we got bored of it.

But only the French could come up with an electoral system designed to keep the Communists out of power then use it to elect Communists.

Was bound to happen eventually.

What an iconic image lol, America is wild.

GSZtx8qXkAAwS7g

Yeah there's people suggesting it's staged, but they're the same people who will rightly mock those who call mass shootings false flags. Looks pretty real to me.
I mean if I'm getting shot at, I worry about getting the hell out of there vs. making a scene, but I guess politics and all.

You have idiot Republicans saying Biden ordered this and should be arrested, so the next 4 months over here are just going to be super.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean if I'm getting shot at, I worry about getting the hell out of there vs. making a scene, but I guess politics and all.

You have idiot Republicans saying Biden ordered this and should be arrested, so the next 4 months over here are just going to be super.
So you’re insinuating it was staged but calling Republicans idiots for insinuating Biden ordered the hit. Unreal. You’re all in the conspiracy theory boat and just as dumb as each other.

Just wait for some facts to come out and be thankful he wasn’t killed. No place for this in politics. Glad Obama called it out and showed some class.

F*** me. Apparently the shooter killed someone in the crowd, then secret service took him out.

Trump lucky to be alive but sadly I don’t think we’ve seen the end of this kind of thing. Today is a continued pulling on the same thread that led to the Jan 6 riots. Violence is the inevitable endpoint of where American politics is heading.

F*** me. Apparently the shooter killed someone in the crowd, then secret service took him out.

Trump lucky to be alive but sadly I don’t think we’ve seen the end of this kind of thing. Today is a continued pulling on the same thread that led to the Jan 6 riots. Violence is the inevitable endpoint of where American politics is heading.

Unfortunately it will just continue to galvanise both “sides” and further cement their positions. The country is divided beyond comprehension, and it’s very difficult to see a pathway that doesn’t involve more violence. Very disturbing stuff.

Awesome stuff 👏. This shit should not be happening and the message needs to be loud and clear.

Some very disturbed people in this world.

“We’ll stand up to crazy Nancy Pelosi, who ruined San Francisco — how’s her husband doing, anybody know?” Trump said to a raucous crowd of California Republicans at a state party convention.

Yeah what scummy people.

Anarchists are generally not very good shots when the target is over 5 metres away.

The survivalists are the crack shooters at distance.

So I'm going with some kind of anarchist as the shooter.

Thread cleaned up.

Let’s leave out the insults, they won’t be tolerated. And there’s also no place here for gross insinuations or suggestions that it would have been good if something more drastic happened.

Come on mate it was a Simpsons meme riffing on the 'imagine a world without lawyers'. Or are we suggesting that Groening really wanted to kill all lawyers? Don't fall for Gosha's insanity.

Come on mate it was a Simpsons meme riffing on the 'imagine a world without lawyers'. Or are we suggesting that Groening really wanted to kill all lawyers? Don't fall for Gosha's insanity.
You explained what you meant by it. Stand by it.

Thread cleaned up.

Let’s leave out the insults, they won’t be tolerated. And there’s also no place here for gross insinuations or suggestions that it would have been good if something more drastic happened.
Thanks mate. Usually I don’t report shit but condoning violence is crossing the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back