The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Lesser of two evils is such a ****ing cop out of a line trotted out time and time again out of sheer cowardice to just come out and say you support Trump.

I'm not a Trump fan, I'm more libertarian than anything which is why I despise both Democrats and Republicans but Trump is the lesser of two evils at this point.

If you had to agree with every policy or view to support or like someone then nobody would be elected. Kennedy is a great name in America politics and slander won't change that. There is a lot of good that he can do under Trump because leslts face it, he'll be delegating most of it haha
I like you a lot as a poster, mate, and you're perfectly entitled to your opinion - but this is seriously off the mark. Any honest-to-god Libertarian will tell you how much they despise Trump.

You called me a coward and pathetic because I have a different point of view to you.

Yeah and you replied with a Bay 13-esque "ROFLMAO CRY MORE". Take a look at yourself.

I like you a lot as a poster, mate, and you're perfectly entitled to your opinion - but this is seriously off the mark. Any honest-to-god Libertarian will tell you how much they despise Trump.
Fair call. Libertarians hate all equally tbf haha
I am pragmatic about this though and there is little point talking about the libertarian party on here because they are barely relevant in the US.

Trump has said (we'll see) that he is committed to free speech, to stop foreign wars and reduce the size of government and expenditure. That alone will appeal to a lot of pragmatic libertarians. The hard liners will never move though.

Were you hoping I would reply with abuse?

If you think facts are abuse then that's on you. If you can't own your support of Trump then don't get upset when people call you out on it. But responding with 'cry more' rather than a coherent response, and evading any sort of acknowledgement of your hero's critics is telling.

Fair call. Libertarians hate all equally tbf haha
I am pragmatic about this though and there is little point talking about the libertarian party on here because they are barely relevant in the US.

Trump has said (we'll see) that he is committed to free speech, to stop foreign wars and reduce the size of government and expenditure. That alone will appeal to a lot of pragmatic libertarians. The hard liners will never move though.

I hope he doesn't reduce expenditure like he reduced expenditure last time around.

If you think facts are abuse then that's on you. If you can't own your support of Trump then don't get upset when people call you out on it. But responding with 'cry more' rather than a coherent response, and evading any sort of acknowledgement of your hero's critics is telling.
What facts? Your opinion of me is factual information? I don't take it personally or think less of you because you have a different political opinion to mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's one of the reasons I'm planning to move north here in the US in the next couple of years, summers are pretty brutal here in Texas.
Where's the sweet spot? Head too far north and you end up with Chicago winters haha

Where's the sweet spot? Head too far north and you end up with Chicago winters haha
Minnesota is the plan. Yes the winters suck, but it's getting better and you actually get seasons up there.

Chicago was over 100 the other day, so that's the way summer is heading in the Midwest now also.

I would have liked Seattle otherwise but it's too isolated / timezone not great for my job.

Minnesota is the plan. Yes the winters suck, but it's getting better and you actually get seasons up there.

Chicago was over 100 the other day, so that's the way summer is heading in the Midwest now also.

I would have liked Seattle otherwise but it's too isolated / timezone not great for my job.
I remember when I went to Chicago and the taxi driver was explaining the weather and just how cold it gets in Chicago. Even explained the different types of cold, like explained them all. “Iced over”, “wind chill”, “sleet”. etc etc etc. Go outside during the freezing cold and you might actually die. I thought he might as well have said “cold as ****.”

Remove this Banner Ad

The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back